( 9) The past {part 2}

[EDITED]

Suri POV

I am really worried about Bakehyun. He looks drunk. Suddenly he stands up. 'Ah Suri! Is that you? I was really worried about you, you know?? Don't do that again!', he smiles. What is he saying? I don't get him! He comes closer and closer.

I could even hear him breathing. 'Do you want to know something?', he smiles again. His eyes wants to shut but they didn't. 'Baekhyun you need sleep.', I try to pick him up. He is really heavy!! He pulls his arms around my neck. 'You have a nice smell! Hehehe.', he grins.

'Your hair is lovely.', I am really scared now. He presses his lips on my neck. What are you doing? I feel really uneasy. 'You know my ex-girlfriend?', I nod. 'I really hate her. She used me as a toy!! I want to smack her on her face!!, he is going to fall down. 'Don't say it like that.', I smile.

He looks confused. 'You know, I hated my parents. If I'm going to slam them, I'm just going to hurt myself. I know you pity me. You said that already 100 times.', I smile at him. 'You are really sweet. You know that? I really ..... like....you.', he falls asleep.

He likes me? Like liking or loving someone? He really said that? But he was drunk?!!So maybe it isn't true?!!But how do I get him upstairs, in his bed? I just lay him on the sofa. I put a blanket on him. He is really cute!!

But he is my teacher? 'He just thinks that a human is a toy.', that's what Yuri unnie said. Does he also thinks that I'm a toy? I just want to pinch in his cheeks. I feel my hand sliding on his cheeks. He is really soft. I come closer.

Now I see, his eyelashes are really big, just like a girl. I grin. His lips are pink, so cute!! I just want to... 'Don't leave me.', he looks really sad. I take his hand. 'Everything will be allright.', I whisper in his ear.

Baekhyun POV

I stand up and stretch out. I felt someone holding my hand. I look next to me, it's Suri. She stayed all night next to me? Watching over me? I stroke her cheeks. She is really cute! You are mine!! I'm giving you to nobody. I looks at the clock.

It is already 10 h. Today there is no school. A lot has happened yesterday! I can still see the face of my sister. I start to tremble. My sister is really a monster!! I am sure about that! From now on... I have to be carefull!!

I pinch on the cheeks of Suri. She looks like a just a newborn baby. I smile, but I grin a bit. What she said to me. 'You know. I hated my parents. If I'm going to slam them, I'm just going to hurt myself. I know you pity me.', She really is to easy.

Even if her parents slam her, she just acts normal to them. I stroke her hair, it's soft!! The reaction of Taeyeon!! I still have to laugh by that memory!! I hope she never comes back!! She is really a rude witch!! But did I say something to her?? I can't think. I went to the bathroom. My hair is a mess and I am drooling.

I clean myself. Then I see Suri, she stands up. She rubs her eyes. She looks like a little kitten!! I really....like her? I want to introduce her to my parents. What would their reaction be?...

Hey everyone.. Thank u for the likes!!! SARANHAE!! I HOPE U LIKE IT?? But I want to thank Thosemine01!! I really enjoy her book, ' The vampire next door!!' Kamsanmida!!!

HaveaRAFE xxxxxx