(4) These feelings

[EDITED]

Byun Yuri= Japanxoxokorea

Baekhyun POV

Why am I like this?? I pull my hand into my hair. I just have to stay away from her. I am way to dangerous. I turn around and I see Suri standing there. She wants to say something, but she didn't say. I ignore her. I just...

Suri POV

I am already in shock. I didn't know what to do? But he just ignores me, so I'm going to ignore him to. But does he want to do it with me? Or does he want to play with me? Maybe he is a player? Who knows? But I don't know?

Everyone in the class are always saying.: 'You didn't do it? I already did it yesterday.' 'I heard that the first time, it really hurts.' They just can give easily their virginity. But I .... We were eating at on the table. There was silence. 'Did you like you're clothes?', he asks.

'Uh... Yea. I love it.', I say. 'The food is really delicious.', I just want to eat more. 'Ah thank you. It's potatoes with vegetables.', he smiles. 'Love it!', I want to have some more. I wanted to take some but my hands touched his hand.

'Ah sorry.', he putts his hand away. 'It's nothing.', I say with a fake smile. His hands are really soft. 'Do you want to do something tomorrow?', he asks me. 'I don't mind.', he smiles. 'Let's go to The beach.', he says.

He was really enthoustic. 'But I even have a swimsuite?', he was thinking. 'My sister can help you. She doesn't live that far away.', he looked at me. 'Oh Ok. What's her name?', he has a sister? 'Her name is Byun Yuri.'

Her name looks so cute. 'How old is she?', he stops with eating his food. 'She is 25 but she thinks she is 20. If she asks you how old she looks like, just say 20 ok?', he was looking at me serious. 'Ah ok...', I say .

Is he scared of her? I start to laugh. 'Why are you laughing?', he asks. He looks really cute. 'Because...it looks like that you are scared of her?' My hand was on my stomache. I just want to cry. 'Oooi... That's no...t true!', he says a little bit angry. 'Ah just say the truth.', I say looking at him.

'I just can't hold it anymore. I have to go to the toilet.', I run to the toilet.

Baekhyun POV

She looks really cute. When she was laughing. That smile of her... Is tempting me. How long can I hold it? I just want to let her see my cute side. I think she loves it? I don't know what the expression of my sister will be?

You already have a new girl? She will look at her disguisted. I'm really scared of her. The last time, I introduced a girl...she cutted her hair. Hope she doesn't do it bij Suri. Now I am really worried.

I have to explain to her that Suri is just a girl who lives with me. She sufferd, beacause of her parents. She will understand it, I think? I saw her coming. 'Are you feeling good?', her face looks a little bit pale. 'Ah yeah... no problem.', she wants to eat, but she couldn't eat anymore.

'You ate to much.', I pick her up. I just lift her up. 'Bae..k..hyun y...ou don't ha...ve t...o.', she says. 'You are looking really pale and you are sick. How can you say that you are feeling well?', I laid her down on bed. 'Ah ...tha...nk y...ou.', she turns and shuts her eyes.

We can't go to the beach but I'm going to take care of her. I search on internet, food that you have to eat when you are sick. I see delicious recipes. I am just gonna make a soup. It's really easy and it helps the stomache. When I'm done , I just head to her room.

Her cheeks are red and she is sweating. 'Suri you have to change clothes.' What did I just ask? 'Ah but.... I don't wa...nt to.', she is really sweating. You could even see her bra. My hand is trembling.

'Do you want me to change your clothes?', I was trying to go away. 'I do...n't ca...re.', her fever is really high. I just come closer to her. My hand starts to unbottom her shirt. I could hear her breathing and moaning at the same time. She has a beautiful skin.

I just change her shirt into a t-shirt of mine. Hope she doesn't get angry after knowing that I changed her clothes? Now the pant... But her underwear? She is going kill me for sure this time!!I try to open her pant but I stop. I just put a blindfold on my eyes, so that I couldn't see her underwear.

Her skin is sweating hard, what made it more diffucult to open her pant. Just a little bit Baekhyun. Just a little bit...hold it on!! When I finished, I go out of the room. I let out a heavy sigh. My middle is feeling stiff. I was also sweating a bit... She is really tempting me!! Oh god!!
...

Hey everyone!!☺️☺️ sorry for late update!! Hope u liked it!! I just wanted to say.!
Byun Yuri= JapanxoxoKorea
If you want to play someone?? Just ask?? I know it's a little bit diffucult to update more. Miannee!!😔😔😤I'm Trying!! Everyone fightingg!!!😖😛😋😳😳😮

HaveaRAFE xxx