(47) From death to life

Suri POV
Okay yes! My boyfriend confessed to me the day we had sex. How strange and cute is that? I cuddled my face when I thought about it.

We already send all the invitations for our marriage. A girls dream is a perfect wedding isn't? I always think about how I was in the past. A weak, dead girl who evolved into a nice women.

I still couldn't believe that someone can change that much. But I'm happy that i changed. The only family member i know is Jong-In. He already responded to my invitation he will ofcourse come.

Baekhyun's parents accepted me at least. But they were shocked when they heard that I was the daughter of the Kim family. They apologied directly and gave me a hugg. Baekhyun has a big family. You have his grandparents and he has like 35 cousins. He has also nieces and nephews.

Who would know that a family could be that big? They are coming from Europe, America,Asia, Australia and Antartica. Yes he has family in Antartica. I sighed deep. I don't even know how to behalve so classy at all.

Oppa told me just to be myself. I already bought my weddingdress. It's really beautiful. I blushed when I thought how Baekhyun would look in a smoking. Also my friends were coming. They congratulated me.

They were really happy for me and proud. Yoomin was thinking perverted when I told her that we did it. Also my mother-in-law told me about having grandchildren. Oppa and I blushed really hard. We turned around to hide pur red faces.

In the begin oppa didn't like to have childeren. But then I told him that they would look like us and that he cold see the baby version of me. Then his eyes started to sparkle. Then he wanted go make children.

I chuckled a bit. So this is it and now I'l marry I meant I'l marry him after one week. I can't wait. Suddenly the door opened. A phew guys came in. I recognised, they were men from my family. 'Miss Kim you have to come with us. M.Kim is asking for you. He says it's an urgent matter.' I nodded and followed them to the car.

The car rode to Jong-In's big manison. I went inside. Every maid and burger greated me formal. I also greated them and went to the room of my brother. When I came in it was quite neat. I was shocked and chuckled a bit. 'It has been a long time Suri.' He gave me about smile.

'Nae I missed you to, pabo!' I hugged him and he blushed lightly. 'About what do you wanted to talk?It was an urgent matter?' I sat down on an armchair waiting for his answer. 'There came a new report of my computerroom.' Yes he had a big computerroom where people worked. He wanted to have those things since he was little to observe people.

'Oh okay is that it?' I asked with a frown. 'No but it looks like a women has found. The women looks very young and she is now in the hospital. When a phew men of me went to her they said she was crying and screaming.' I looked frustrated.

Did she have a nightmare? Maybe or traumatisized? I looked back at my brother who gave me a serious look. 'But when I went there I was quite shocked... The women I saw there was Kim Sakura also known by us, ....our mom.' I froze. My eyes were wide and I felt like I wanted to cry hard. Tears started to fall.

I didn't care anymore. He looked at me scared. 'Yaaah Suri are you okay?' I kept looking at him. He gave me some tissues. I was to sensetive. I am really a pabo! I chuckled a bit. Jong-In gave looked at me with his gentle eyes. I smiled happily. 'Eomma is back.' I said with a big happy smile. After that I wanted to go to the hospital but Jong-In said that they are checking on her so it's best to go at night. Maybe I could also take oppa.

But I don't want to interfere in his business. He has been busy the last time. I sighed and went to my house. I thought about thinking of calling him but I just leaved it. I looked at the clock it was almost 5 PM. I took fast a slip of my thea and went outside. Jong-In said that she is laying in the Capital Hospital of Korea. It takes 30 minutes to get there.

I called Kano nim. He is a driver of oppa. I spend most of my time with him. 'Hello Miss Byun.' Kano nim was a young man. He looked like a 30 years old guy. He had blonde-white hair, grey eyes and like 187 cm. He opened the door for me and I went inside. 'Where do u want to go miss?' He asked in a formal tune to me. 'Can you bring me to the Capital hospital?' He nodded and we started to drive.

It took not that long before we arrived. Fist we went to the bar to ask the roomnumber. It was 465. When I arrived there a beautiful women layed there. She had dark black hair, a white bright skin. Pink lips. She looked like a Japanese princess. I heard from Jong-In that she was the daughter of the Mitsuya family. Jong-In said that they were a old family but the girls are beautiful like a blooming sakura.

My mom was beautiful. No wonder me and Jong-In are half-Japanese. My dad used her. I looked down. After that I went inside the room. The doctor said that she has amnesia. We have to wait for the results after that we can take her back to out house. When I went closer to he I could hear her breath. A small breeze surounded me. I saw her slightly open her eyes.

'Who are you?'

Hey everyone it looks like I'l be going until ch 50!! Hope u are all happy even if I did wanted to stop!! Mianhae xx hope y love thiscch!!eommma is back!!!

HaveaRAFE