(7) Ex-girlfriend

[EDITED]

Suri POV
I looked at the clock. It is already 3 h. 'Baekhyun are you ready?', I shout a little bit. I sleep with him from now on. We aren't even husband and wife.

'Aiiishhh!! I'm coming.', Baekhyun tries to run but he slips. He falls on the ground. 'Are you ok?', I laugh. I give him my hand. He stands up. 'I think so.', he looks at himself to see that he has bruise or something.

'You are really clumsy.', he gives me a glare. 'Ah Suri. You know that I don't like it when you laugh about my clumsyness!', he looks with enjoy. 'You are really something.', I giggle. 'Where is your sister actually?', I ask him.

'Ahh....don't care about her, She is allright.', he smiles. He grabs my wrist and puts me closer. 'Ah.... Bae...k...hyu...n', I starts to get nervous. He lovesto do these stuffs to me. 'You look really cute.', I give him a dead glare. He looks a little bit scared.

He lets go of my wrist. I smile again, now he is irritated. 'Ah teacher, what do we have to do for tomorrow?', I ask him and he ignores me. 'Baekhyun?', he turns away. I hug him from behind. He wants to look at me, but he doesn't.

Baekhyun POV
Suri hugs me from behind. This girl is really... I start to blush. My cheeks are red. Hope she doesn't see it!! She starts tickeling me. 'Hahahah....Suri!', she enjoyes herself. She is laughing, she looks so cute. I just want to stare at her. She suddenly stops.

My stomach hurts of all that laughing. "You are crying?!', she looks shocked. 'It's all your fault!', my stomach still hurts. 'Aiiishhh!', she looks a little bit worried. 'Are you ok?', she asks me. 'Yeah I think so.', I put my hand on my stomach, she then smiled.

In school...

'Mr. Byun. I made a lunchpakket for you.', I heard Jihyuns voice. She runs to me and gives me a lunchpakket. 'I already have one.', I say. I really didn't like this girl. 'But I made it with love.', how could she even say that?

I give her her lunchpakket back. 'Sorry but I already have a girlfriend.', I turn away. I see Suri sitting alone. Then Chanyeol comes to her. They are talking to each other. About what are they talking? There are girls around me.

I know I did came here for young girls, but I really hate this clinging! I see Suri laughing. Her smile is beautiful just like always. But she is adopted? But who are her real parents? Do they know that they have a beautiful, kind, smart daughter?

I went to the teachersroom. There were always female teachers looking at me. My phone starts to ring. 'Ah Hello Baekhyun. It's Taeyeon, how are you doing?', I just freeza. 'Aaah... Taeyeon. I'm good and you?', why did my ex-girlfriend call me? 'Ah I'm good. I'm coming back to Seoul.

I am going to see you then. Bye!', she stops her phone. 'Bye...', I think she was never coming back from America. Why is she here now? What is this? I hope that I don't see her. The school finally finished. I look really stressed. As always was Suri waiting for me.

When we come home. I see someone in the front of my house. We went out the car. She runs to me and hugs me. 'Baekhyunnie!!!', Suri looks a little bit confused.

We are really in an awkward situation. 'Who is she?', she looks at Suri with dirty eyes. 'Ah she is my cousin.', I try to smile, but I couldn't. 'Ah...does your sister have a daughter? At that young age?', she looks closer at her.

I put my key into the locked door. They both came in. Suri went to her room. I'm really sorry Suri.

Suri POV
Who is that girl? And why did she hug Baekhyun? What is their relationship? She looks at me with a dirty face. I didn't even do anything wrong? She looks pissed after she saw me. I don't like her at all.

I can't wait until she is gone. I wait for hours but she isn't going away and I am hungry. I want to go to the kitchen. Then I see the face of Baekhyun. He wants to cry. I start to laugh. She looks at me. 'Ah hello.', she is really a devil. If you could speak about Satan.

I just give her a small wave. 'Could you make some popcorn for us, my dear?', she smiles as a devil. I smile fake at her back. You disguisting women!! I'm going to break her bones. In the kitchen I prepare tea for myself.

I didn't make popcorn. She can make it by herself. I heard the bell. Maybe it's Yuri unnie with Sehun oppa? I open the door. It was Yuri unnie and Sehun oppa. 'Who is it Suri?', Baekhyun came to me. 'Ah it's Yurie unnie and Sehun oppa.', he freezes. 'Are you allright?', I ask him.

I look little bit worried. 'A...hhh Ye...ah.', his voice trembles. He is really scared of his sister. 'Hello Suri!', she hugs me. 'How are you do...', she sees Taeyeon and she freezes. 'What is that bitch doing here?', she looks at Baekhyun with angry eyes.

I see Sehun oppa coming inside. He also sees her and he freezes. 'Noona I can explain.', she pulls the hair of Taeyeon. 'If I see you here again. I'm going to murder you this time for sure!', she throws her out of the house.

I look at everything. 'Yuri unnie are you allright?', she smiles back. 'Of course I'm allright.' Now I understand why Baekhyun is afraid of her. 'Let's talk with each other.', I follow her to my room.

She sits on my bed and I sit next to her. 'Sorry for what you saw, just now....', she looks at the ground. She feels a bit guility. 'Are you Okay?', I look worried at her. 'Yes.', she smiles. 'The girl you saw is the ex-girlfriend of Baekhyun....

Ah Jihyun=An-Li1999
Byun Yuri=JapanxoxoKorea

Hey everyone😋😋 what is Yuri unnie going to say??? Heheheheheh!!😱😱😱 loved it?? Liked it??? I hope it!!😉😉 OMG!! What do you think about Suhyun or Chanri? Give comments!! Lov u xxxx!! Saranhazxxxx!!😘😘😘😘

HaveaRAFE xxxx