(41) Sooyoung x Chanyeol Lovey Dovey

@Jungkookie10V als Min Sooyoung  

Sooyoung POV

Aisshhh!! Where are the others? I looked around. Today I was going to hang out with some friends. But I don't see them??!! Wae!!! Suddenly a deep voice approached me: 'Hey, Sooyoung.', I looked up. Chan...y...eo..l??? 'Ann..e..ye..on..g.', I was  trembling. This is not good!!

'Do you know where the others are?', he asked me rubbing his neck. I shook my head. I can't talk to him. I pouted a bit. 'Sooyoung you look cute.', he gave me a gentle smile. My cheeks started to get red. I clapped my cheeks.

Sooyoung just ACT normal!!!!! 'Ah thank you. You look handsome.', I didn't tremble anymore. I sighned in relief. 'Thanks.', he said with his cute smile.

I suddenly heard my cellphone. Also Chanyeol's cellphone started to ring. I read my messages. Suri can't come because she has part-time job. Yoomin has to babysit. Jihyun has a date with her boyfriend.

I looked sad. Now am I alone....with Chanyeol?? They did this on purpose??!! I got another message: 'Good Luck.' from Suri. 'Aisshhh, Jong-In can't come. He has an appointement.', we both looked sad. 'Are we going back home?', I asked him. He thought about it for a while.

'We can also hangout with just the 2 of us? What do you think?', His eyes gotten wider and his smile bigger. I smiled at him. 'Why not, okay?'

'Where will we go first?', I asked him. 'You know the girls can always chose. So what do you want?', I looked down and thought about it. 'Let's go to McDonalds.', I clapped my hands of enjoy. He nodded his head.

Then he pulled my hand and there we go. His hand was warm. It's nice!! I love it!! When we arrived, he let go of my hand. We went inside. 'What do you want?', he asks me. 'A fishburger and a fanta.', I wanted to pull out my wallet but he stopped my hand.

'I'l pay for today.', he gave me a wink. I blushed again and looked down, so he can't see my red face. Why does he always acts like this!!! Opppaa!!! I looked up and pouted.

He looked down at me and smiled. He pinched my cheeks.'Yaahhh  oppa!', Ommo what did I say now?? He frowned his brows and then smiled.

'I amen't that old.', I liked his smile so much. You could smelt because of his sexy lips. His cute ears. His big eyes and his messy hair. I stared at him for a while. 

He picker our order and we went upstairs. We are really behaving like a couple. That isn't good. We sat down. I looked at my food. It looked delicious. I started to eat. After 5 minutes I was done.

'Sooyoung you are to fast!!', Chanyeol widened his eyes. 'Jinjja?? I thought I was to lazy?', I chuckled a bit. When I looked at him, he was staring at me. I waved my eyes in front of him. 'Ah sorry, I thought you looked cute for a while.', I blushed hearing him saying something like that.

'Gomawo.', I looked down and rubbed my neck. 'I finished my food.', we went both outside. 'Would you like to go to the cinema?', he asked me. I nodded. 

There we stood in front of the cinema. We looked at which films there were. There was the Mazerunner, Lucy, Jurassic World,.. 'Which film would you like to see?', he asked. First of all I don't watch romance movies. They are bored!!

'What do you think of The Mazerunner?', he nodded happily. 'You can read my mind!!', he pulled my arm to the bar. There was a young girl sitting there. When she saw Chanyeol, she started to flirt with him.

I looked at her with with my dirty eyes but she doesn't even see me. I was getting angry but I can control myself. 'Gomawo for the tickets.', Chanyeol pulled my hand again. My cheeks aren't going to stop with getting red. This is not good!! We went  upstairs.

I love him to much. My heart was aching. Doki, doki!! Please someone stop my heart. I pulled my hand away from his. I can't do it anymore. I can't stay with him anymore. Mianhae......Chanyeol-Ah.

I went downstairs, crying. I can't hold back anymore. I went outside the cinema. It was raining, raining hard. Now he will hate me forever. I hate myself so bad!!!! Ugghh!!

I stood in the rain, getting myself wet. Then suddenly someone pulled me into a hug. I looked up. I pushed him away. 'Who are you?', I asked him. I didn't know him.

'Please, babe you didn't forget about me? Are you?', Oh no!! It was my ex-boyfriend who sexual harassed me. He came closer and closer. I tried to go backwards. He pulled my hand. 

Suddenly someone losened it and pulled me away. I looked up, it was ........Chanyeol?? Waee??? Why did he came back?? He looked directly in the eyes of my ex-boyfriend. 'Who is that, youre currently boyfriend?', he smirked evilly. 

'Don't touch her when she is already with someone!!!', he shouted in the middle of the street. 'She is mine!!' my ex said, looking pissed off. They started both a fight. Pulling each other until they were dead. I stopped them. 

Chanyeol was bleeding hard. I pulled his hand and ran away. We stopped after a while. I looked at his lips who were bleeding. I felt them. I bited my underlip. 'Mianhae, because of me...', a tear felt down my cheek.

He touched my hand and putted it on his cheek. 'I like you, no but I love you.', I cried from happiness. The words I wanted to hear. I pulled him into a hug. 'I love you to oppa!', I cried and smiled in the same time.

We kissed each other in the rain. 

A day I never forgot......

Hey everyone HaveaRAFE is back with new update!! This is for you @Jungkookie10V!! Hopeu like it!!! 

I hope u like it alll!!! I will try to update quikly!!! Sarnghae xxx!!!! Please everyone read my new book, I hate you Badboy!!! I hope u like it!!

HaveaRAFE