(46) Do you want to marry me?

This ch can have dirty moments so for Kids under the 12 years old please don't read. Thank u!

Graduation ended.

Suri POV
I finally graduated from highschool. I took an exam of International university of Seoul. I was waiting for the results. They said that they would call me when the result will come out.

Baekhyun will come later today. He said he had some urgent meetings. I sat on the cough. Watching television was the only thing that I could do now. Everyone was Busy. I got annoyed there is nothing on television.

Suddenly my phone rang. 'Yeoboseyo.' I said kn a formal language. 'Hello miss Suri. We called you to tell that you passed the exam.' I smile formed on my face. 'Kamsanmida.' I hung up. I was dancing and springing from happines.

I called Baekhyun. 'Yeoboseyo.' A deep voice reached the phone. 'Baekhyun I passed!!!' I shouted. I was to happy. 'Jinjja!! Congrats!! Didn't I tell you to call me oppa.' I pouted. 'Mianhae oppa.' I said.

He sighed. 'Okay we will go out to a restaurant after I come home, Okay.' I nodded. 'Nae Bye Bye' I hung up. I was so happy!! But there was no happines in the voice of Baekhyun.

Was he sad? Or did he just had stress? I didn't know! I loved him that much. We were already almost 1 year together. Last time I spoke with Yoomin. I heard that she already did it with Minhyuk. Yes I mean sex.

I was kind a jealous. But what can you do if you're boyfriend is going to be a big chairman. I smiled lightly. He works hard to reach his destination. That's what I liked about him. A hard worked that is what a boyfriend has to do.

But let me say Yoomin gave me some of tips. She told me Everything what I had to do. She even buyed for me strings. She also buied me a sexoutfit with it. I turned red. What am I thinking right now?

Maybe he doesn't want!? But I really want to have my first time with him. I also read many books about it. It's now 17 h. Baekhyun will be back at 19 h. I have 2 hours. Maybe I should put the string and the sexoutfit on?

I went to my room to dress up. When I looked at myself after wearing it. I looked kind a ...... sexy. The sexoutfit was a bit to naked but Yoomin told me more naked more better. At last she told me to enjoy it. She gave me some condoms.

Please don't think weird of me! I also saw many video's with ....sex. I feel really ashamed to say it. I blushed lightly. Yoomin told me also to mastrubate if I couldn't hold it back anymore. Yoomin knows that much about these stuff.

I was shocked. BUT yeah what can you say? A perverted friend? I putted my clothes on the string and the sexoutfit. This will be a night I will never forget. I shook my head and looked at myself. Fightinggg!

The rest of my time I spended it on making food for him. It was fried chicked. Delicious. Also potatoes and some vegetables. Then the door rang. Is it already 19 h? I looked at my watch. It looks like it. I didn't even look at my clock. I hurted to the door and opened it.

'Anneyeong. ' Baekhyun pulled me into a kiss. 'It's really boring there without you you know?' He said pouting. I gave him a kiss on his cheek. 'Lets eat I made some fried chicken.' He licked his upperlip. 'But I want to eat you.' He came closer to me and smelled.

'You smell nice today.' I blushed. He pulled his arm around my neck. He gave me a kiss on my neck. 'I want to do it with you.' He pulled me in a bridal style to his room and putted me down on the bed. He putted his cest away. He losened his tie. Now he looked like a hot teacher who is going to have sex with a student.

He was laying over me. I looked at his bare chest who was beautiful white. I gulped when I realised him looking at me. 'Can I?' He asked. I nodded lightly. He opened my short slowly. I shutted my eyes. What will he think of me? He stared at me for a while. He keep staring at me for a whole time. Then I hided my body. 'Please don't look.' I said with a small voice.

'Tou are looking beautiful and sexy. When did you learn to wear these things?' I looked shy away. He kissed me. I answered his kiss. He licked my neck and he sucked my collarboan what made me moan. He went down to my boobs. 'You have beautiful body. I only want it. Let never see this to anyone.' He licked lightly my nipples and sucked. I moaned and I held the blanket tight.

He went down to my vagina who was already wet. He putted his in me. 'Suri I want to feel you.' He said with a husky voice. 'Come in me oppa.' I said with a lightly voice. What Yoomin said was true. This feels really nice. After a whole time. I putted my body closer to him. He stroked my hair softly. 'I love you.' He said looking at me. 'I love you to byuntae.' I chuckled as he looked irritated.

'Ah wait I have something.' He went out of the bed with his boxers on. He searched his pant. When he going it he came to me. He hided something from me. He sat on his knees. 'Suri will you marry me?' There were tears falling from my eyes. I putted my hands on my mouth. Tears from happines. 'Yes of course pabo!' I hugged him tight.

I stopped the hug and he putted the ring on my finger. I kissed him hard as I could. He putted his hands on my hips. I putted my hands around his neck.

A night I will never forget....

Hey everyone I know this is a bit uhmmmm dirty but I really hope u liked even if it has dirty moments. Sorry my perverted instincts came out.😅😓 Mianhae!! Saranghae this is not THE last ch by THE wayxxx

HaveaRAFE