2 tired 4 stress

-the next day-
PonyBoy's POV:
Johnny was extra quiet in class today. Like if he said anything to me I would kill him. It was odd. Despite this I ignored it and continued on with my day. I'm now at home, going into Soda's room, because of course when I want to talk about my boyfriend, I'm gonna go to big brother. I mean, I have another big brother, but he's already in college.

"Hey, can we talk?" I smile.

"What? Johnny?" He's come over to our house and stuff and my family really likes him. Johnny's the cute, harmless type. He's not tall, smells good, soft, warm, and all things sweet and cuddly. How could you not love him?

"Yeah."

Soda sighs, patting a seat on his bed next to him, "go ahead."

I take my seat next to him before being to talk, "he was really distant today and I don't really know why?" I shrug.

"Did you upset him yesterday?"

"No, yesterday was great and today's Friday he has no reason to be upset anyway."

"Distant as in what?"

"He didn't really want to talk much or look at me. Like he was embarrassed of me or something, or... for me? It was weird."

"Maybe he's hiding something from you, or maybe he's just worried and that's his re-"

My phone started ringing and look who it was.

"Okay we might have an answer I'll leave it in speaker." I'm almost excited because he's talking to me again.

"Hey, love."

"Hey." He sounded like a lot of things. A lot of worried, scared, tired, confused things.

"What's wrong Johnnycakes? You didn't talk much today, are you okay?"

"Not... really..." I took his pauses as a sign to brace for whatever it was that's coming next.

"Look, Pone... I'm pregnant."

Something in my soul stopped and for a second I thought it was my heart. I thought that had just made me drop dead in fear.

I locked with Soda's confused blue eyes for a second, before I looked down, and waited for the rest of the world to drop and take me with it.

"It's yours, I'm sorry, but you're the only one I've ever had sex with. And I know your probably scared which is fine, cause I am too. But I just thought it would be good that you knew now and not later."

I'm not mad, or upset, or angry, but for some reason all I could say was, "okay, bye."

So that's what I said, and I hung up. Just like that. Soda's room going silent. I felt my tears coming along with my embarrassment, and I just let it all eat me away. I don't care anymore.

"You're fourteen" Soda's concerned voice filled the silence in the room.

"I know. I didn't m-"

"Yes you did mean to. You had sex. You meant it."

I felt my tears fall harder as I began to beg, "please don't tell Mom an Dad."

"When are you going too then?"

"Soda please."

"No, when are you gonna tell them?" He was mad. I don't know why, but he was upset. It doesn't effect him much, he's not the one who got their boyfriend pregnant.

"I don't know but not yet." I'm too scared to tell them now. I really hope Soda doesn't do this to m-

"Mom! Can you come here I have to tell you something?" She just got home from work thirty minutes ago, so this is definitely gonna put her in a bad mood, and dad's not even here yet.