2 motherly 4 sneaking

(June 26th, Thursday, 7:56am)
Soda's POV:
I woke up earlier than I normally do, with an ache in my heart. I haven't seen Steve in two days now and I'm starting to miss him. So what do I do?

I help my mom make breakfast and I eat then I hop in my car and I go. Straight to his house.

I slip through his window because his parents aren't home. They're at work.

Him and his sister are plopped in his bed and snoring. I kinda just sit in his chair and go on my phone until they start waking up.

Brantley gets up first and walks straight out the room.

"My my. Sister in law isn't very attentive." I shake my head.

"What the hell?" Steve looks up at me tiredly and groans.

"I've been here for like fifteen minutes now."

"Come come." He waves me over and opens his arms.

I come right over and cuddle up with him. He kisses on me and murmurs. His morning voice is making me lose it.

"I missed you." He kisses my four head. I keep quiet.

"Oh so it's like that?" He kisses my cheek and tickles me.

I laugh but don't say anything.

"I know you missed me." He gets on top of me continuously kissing and tickling me.

"Did you miss me? Did you miss me?" He giggles.

*smut

His hands lower and I start blushing. I feel pressure in between my thighs. "Did you miss me?" He whispers it, "I know someone did..."

He's still rubbing slow and working his way up. I pull him down so he'll give me a kiss on my lips.

He pulls away and I go in my pants and stroke myself. It feels great. I really hope Brantley is gone for a while.

I feel my hand yanked and both of them pinned to my sides.

"I never said you could touch yourself." He frowns.

"I'm hard." I protest.

"I am too but you don't see m-"

"Well then do it."

"What?" He starts blushing.

"If you're hard then touch yourself." I get up and close his door.

He slips off his pants and plays with his tip. He rubs his cock into a bright red color. Something about watching him moan and make himself cum is making my soul itch.

He's getting close and when he finishes I'm trembling. I'm pulling at my clothes and whimpering. I can't touch myself.

"Horny?" He sighs.

"Yeah." I moan and my body is struggling.

"Can't touch yourself." His meat is still out and it's making me lose my mind.

I close my eyes trying to breath. When I open them my cock is getting squeezed and teased. I moan out, he pulls his hand back and tastes it.

"You're so wet." He gives me a kiss and takes my clothes off.

I feel fingers in my vagina.
Press, release, press, release.