2 crazy 4 the one

(October 9th, Saturday, 12:19pm)
Steve's POV:
I've been working my ass off financially and in school for what I'm about to do. And suddenly now everyone wants to be worried.

"So you didn't go home for his eighteenth, and y'all are doing this instead?" Brie cringes.

"Oh no this has been the plan for a little while now we just haven't talked about it much." I shrugged.

"And he's okay with you missing his birthday?" She frowns.

"Yeah, oh shit. It's his mom's birthday let me call her." I call my other mother, and she answers happily.

"Hello, baby!" She cheers, I can hear her smile.

"Happy Birthday Mrs. Curtis!" I return her glow through the phone.

"Aw thank you so much, Steve. You remember every year." She cooes.

"Yeah I'm actually gonna be in Tulsa today but I won't see you until tomorrow."

"Aw why not?"

"That. Is a secret."

We don't talk for much longer after that. Which is fine by me I have a road to hit.

"Steven you're crazy." Brie shakes her head.

"Yeah, Briellie Belly, crazy in love."

And the next thing I know I'm in the car shouting at myself with the song. "Got me looking so crazy, my baby. I'm not myself, lately I'm foolish, I don't do this. I've been playing myself, baby, I don't care."

I pull into my driveway, get out and go inside leaving something very important in my car. Two very important things. But on purpose.

"Heyyyy!" I call out to my family bringing my sister the drink from Starbucks I had got her. I already drank all of mine in the car.

"Damn, you come home whenever you want." Dad laughs as he hugs me.

"No. Tomorrow's important."

"So you forgot that yesterday was Soda's birthday?" He folds his arms.

I laugh, "I couldn't forget that with Alzheimer's. He knows I'm here but I'm not gonna go see him until tomorrow."

"Why?" Branty shrugs with a confused look on her face.

"Because today I have to handle business and have fun like there is no tomorrow because there is no tomorrow." I smirk.

They both look at me just like how Brielle did.
Steve, you're crazy.

I am.

Pony's POV:
Johnny is 37 weeks pregnant. And I swear these ten have went by way too fast. At 30 weeks we could still barely see his bump. And now it's almost full, it's still not big, but little isn't my the right word either.

Soda's driving us around into all the places looking for a suit. He says it's for homecoming, but I'm not buying it. Cause homecoming is literally today and he's already established what he's wearing!

"No, no. Maybe I don't wanna wear that maybe I wanna go bigger. I mean this is senior year. I literally can't over do it." He's grinning ear to ear has been all day.

"My damn are you pregnant or something? Did Steve knock you up so hard that smile is a sticker now?" Johnny giggles.

He gasp, but me and Johnny both laugh so hard I think we're gonna die.

"Wow, Cade. Wow!" He rolls his eyes, as we get out the car to go into the fiftieth store today.

"Yes. This. This is it." We clap because for once he figure something out in life.