2 target 4 thongs

-the next day/ Saturday-
Soda's POV:
We've already eaten sand gotten half ready for the day, but we get back in his bed because we're still tired as fuck. Last night I don't think we came home until three in the morning. And right now it's still only 8:37.

Steve yawned, "is it bad that I'm honestly not that tired?"

"It's not bad it's just called school sleep schedule." I smile.

"Okay that actually really true." He answers.

It goes silent for a moment and I just stare it him. I think he's kinda zoned out, so I take this as a chance to experiment.

I give him hard kiss and he opens his mouth, so I place my tongue inside.

His eyes flicker and he makes a sound.

I stop in amazement, "did you just whimper?" I grin.

He blushes in response, "you caught me off guard."

I run a finger across his bottom lip and make him look at me, "you whimpered cause I flustered you." I decide.

He's still blushing as he sighs rolling his eyes, "you did." He admits.

I'm already over him, might as well sit down. He's already hard as I do so.

(I'm so done considering these smut when they still have clothes on so no🥱 it's NOT smut 😌)

He slowly takes a breath in as his eyes flicker again and a small smile of satisfaction appears on his face.

"I can't with you, you're so hot." I smirk.

"Soda." He protest.

As if the pressure wasn't enough, I bounce. And he whimpers again, his body going into a slow squirm.

"I'm actually about to bust~" He warns.

"Go ahead then." I give him another kiss and he moans. Over and over until I feel something warm under me.

I pulled away and he lets out a happy sigh. "I haven't came in like over a month."

"What the fuck?" I'm in awe not even gonna lie.

"Yeah." He rolls over and pulls me in to cuddle him.

Back to sleep we go.

-two hours later-
Steve's POV:
I sister and her friend are going to a party in six hours and guess what? They don't have a swimsuits because surprise! It's a pool party. Soda decided to come with us and I see why. If I had a brother I'm sure if I'd want to go back home yet either.

Anyway my ass is gonna be broke as hell when we get back home cause guess what else? We haddddd to go by Starbucks on the way there. Not even gonna cap I got my ass the matcha shit and it's pretty good.

Whatever we're at target and why am I actually scared as hell of these swimsuits.

She's laughing with Gracian or whatever her name is, as she picks up a fucking g-string and a strapless top that wouldn't cover shit.

"Absolutely fucking not." I take that shit from her and put it straight back on the rack.

"Steve." She rolls her eyes at me like I've just done the stupidest thing ever.

"I know there's gonna be boys at this party and not a single one is gonna be allowed to see my little sisters ass." I shake my head.

"What if there's no boys but that Lasy girl is their?" Soda smiles and raises his eyebrows.

"Lasy's coming." Gracian smiles before she looks at Branty, "and you know who else is coming?"

"Who?" Branty twirls brown hair in between her fingers.

"Justin." Gracian blushes, and her and Branty giggle again. I can't with middle school girls.

I pull out one of the better looking bottoms and present them to her.

"I like those but I can't do white." She complains.

"I can." We all stop and look at Soda. Then I glance at Branty and Graican, their mouths hung open.

I laugh before I have to stop, "you can't say that there's children's." I whisper like I care.

He's grinning and red with embarrassment, "my bad." He shrugs.

"I'm gonna go with this one." Branty decides, so I pay and we leave. I hear them talking again.

"If you did marry Lasy Nelson, how would even have kids or anything?" Gracian sounded genuinely confused.

"I know exactly what I would do. Steve?" Branty questioned.

"What?" Here we go.

"In a few years can I have your sperm for me and Lasy's baby?" She grinned.

Soda screamed and flinched, I had to stop backing out before I crashed the whole damn car.

The only noise in the car was Gracian laughing as hard as a person could laugh with out dying.

Me and Soda slowly turnt around in horror.

"Can I?" Her green eyes looked up at me hopefully.

"You want me to cum in bottle... for your baby. My sisters baby?" I reason.

"Yes." She cheers.

"Absolutely not, and don't ask to questions either." I turn back around and continue to drive.

"Why's my name Brantley that's such a boy name?" I'm so happy she changed the subject I was uncomfy to the core.

"Because we thought you umbilical cord was your dick and our parents were too lazy to change your name."

"Your not being serious." Okay it does sound very far fetched gotta admit.

"Okay the only part I left out was that your name was Bradley and then they changed it to Brantley but other than that yeah. I'm being for real." I nod.

"That same thing happened to me, they thought my dick was the umbilical cord and my parents were gonna name me Lollipop." Soda blushed.

"Awwwwww! Lolli is actually a really cute name." I can feel my heart cringe but something about it is truly cute.

"Wait is your name?" Gracian squints.

"Sodapop."

"Not much better..." she giggles.

"Well at least my name isn't from the nineteenth century." Then he switches to an English accent, "Gracian, could you get me a bot o oh wot ah?"

I wheeze and for a second I don't even know how we made it home because that shit right there was funny as hell.

-soda sass is unmatched 💀 anyway we'll go back to Johnnyboy next chapter guys-