2 much mall 4 downfall

-next morning, Sunday-
Johnny's POV:
We just ate breakfast and I'm not going back home until six so I don't know what the fuck today has in store.

Despite this me and Pony get ready and we all hop in Mrs. Randle's car to go to the mall. (Because she has a big ass car)
Because where else do gay bitches go when they have nowhere else to go?

Of course me and Pony are still rocking our crop tops. Well, today's and halters with the jorts (ofc we have the things coming out the top of the jorts too), cause we stay stylin. And the sunglasses to match.

As soon as we walk in the first thing middle school girls wanna do is the Photo Booth, so all four of them fit together in there. They laugh coming out too.

"We should go into Victoria Secret." Ember looks around.

They all cheer in agreement.

I gag. The smell's strong as hell.

"Okay we're going too because we have to micro manage." Steve sighed.

Soda followed. Which left and and Pony alone. We went into America Eagle because we're those people.

I got a skirt because why the fuck not?
There goes my whole life savings anyway.

We come back out and meet everyone else. Steve and Soda have the most regretful look a person can have.

"I'm never going into Victoria Secret with thirteen year olds ever again." Soda giggled.

"That was a terrible idea." Steve shook his head.

"What happened?" I smile.

"Too many things." Lasy wore a cheeky smirk.

Maybe I don't wanna know. We continue walking around until we get in the car and prepare for the thirty minute ride back home. Yeah, we went to the good mall.

It is just me or does Brantley ask a lot of questions?

"Steve, how did you know you loved Soda?"

Damn, that's a good question. "Uhhhh... I don't know? He just made me feel different. At first I didn't like the way it felt then I realized what it was and It felt good." He was able to answer though.

Soda looked at him, "you blush when you talk about me." He smiled.

"Still?!" Steve sounded shocked.

"Yes, you always have." Soda looked away, a proud smile on his face.

"What's your favorite picture of Steve blushing?" Pony was trying to embarrass him and I'm here for it. It's gonna be funny.

"Ooooo, I know exactly which one." Soda scrolls, "this."

He shows us a picture of Steve in his football uni, his hair is wet, he has small smile with a side eye, and his side profile has hickies going all down his jawline, a few on his chin, and his neck, his helmet is in his hand, and of course there's a pink tiny across his face.

"Holy hickies!" Emmie shouted, (she's the one with the cool eyes btw).

"Right." Brantley grinned.

"The things I would do to get someone to blush like that." Ember cooed.

"I have." Lasy brags.