2 gay 4 chitter chatter

-Same day that night-
Steve's POV:
After that nice wreck of dinner we actually did play games and talk to each other. Before this we got in our pajamas first thought.

"Brantley Rae, where are your pants?" My dad huffs.

Her and Lanson are both in huge hoodies, my hoodies.

"Uhh, I don't have any on." She smiles.

"Me too." Lanson agrees.

"Me three." I squint at her because they're my hoodies.

"Can I tell you something?" Lanson's smirk is worrying.

"I almost wanna say, no." I gulp.

"Your fiancés hot." She points.

"I know." Me and Soda both answer and then laugh.

"Honestly." Brantley blushes, "I would run the Curtis train..." She bumps Lanson who blushes.

"Huh?!" Soda's jaw drops in shock. I'm cackling harder at the way everyone else just looking at us.

"That's the first time I've been included in such festivities." Pony smiles.

"Soda, Truth or dare?" Mrs. Curtis looks like she's about to ask some forbidden question.

"Truth." He shrugs.

"Is it true that you're gay?"

"Please say no, or I'm gonna lose thirty bucks." His dad pouts.

"Okay so basically I like girls but I would never have sex with a girl." Since when?!

"So you're gay?!" His mom nearly cheers.

"Bi-romantic?" I know I'm right.

"Oh my gosh? Yes! I finally know my sexuality, I'm bi-romantic." His blue eyes shimmer. I love him.

"Yes!" His dad jumps up and does a little dad cheer, while his mom rolls her eyes.

"I tried to tell her you weren't gay." He smiled as he sat back down.

"So does this mean we're playing truth or dare?" Branty smirks.

"Sure." Mrs. Curtis shrugs.

"Truth or dare? Pony..." Lanson questions, "is it true that you're only fourteen and you're in ninth grade?" Damn, he didn't even do it right.

"Yeah, I have a weird birthday so I won't be fifteen until July." He explains.

Lanson and Branty both, "oooooohhhhhh!"

"Truth or Dare, Steve?" My dad sighs.

"Dare." I like choosing dare it's way more fun than truth.

"I dare you to tell us all the most embarrassing moment of your life."

Well this is gonna be really fun.

"In sixth grade when I full on peed myself. In the hallway, and I had to get pants from the office." Literally the whole hall was laughing at me.

Just like how the room was now.

Once everyone calms back down, the game picks back up.