2 dreamy 4 a fish

Slight TW mentions of Suicide
(July 11th, Wednesday , 4:30pm)
Steve's POV:
Me and Soda got off of work and go to get Lanson. Okay, so basically Branty's been talking about him a little and I can just feel that she misses him. They agreed to be friends, but deserted each other. So I picked his ass up.

"I see somebody's been outside." Soda laughs.

"Yeah. My dad's been paying me to keep our grass cut." He takes his hat off and swipes a hand through his hand and I look through the mirror, and gasp.

"No!" If I wasn't driving I would turn around.

"What?" They call.

"Is that... Purple I see?" I grin.

He takes the hat off and shakes his hair, "yeah."

Dark streaks of are all in the back of his head and a few in the front. He has bangs, and lots of layers. The back reaches the bottom of his neck. He has very fluffy hair.

"Wait!" Soda's squinting, "is that... a stud a I see?"

"This." He points to shiny dot on his nose, "My sister wanted me to match her." He shrugs.

"Okay then Lanson with your badass. Makes me wanna go dye my hair..."

"Steve, I can't imagine you with anything." Soda exaggerates.

"Yeah, yeah." I unlock the door and roll down Sodas window, "get in loser."

Johnny's POV:
"This is the boogiest shit I ever did do." I complain for the twelfth time today.

Our dads took out of to a huge ass lake to fish. Me, and Pony are just about done.

Darry, Mr. Curtis, and Dad are all in boys in the water shirtless... well we're all shirtless but only some of us are in soggy ass boots knee high in water.

"Shit!" Darry starts reeling but is getting tugged something awful.

Him and my dad manage to get the fat ass fish that they catch. Don't ask what kind it is. I don't know?

Pony had to take it off the hook and but it in a bucket.

I yawn with my fishing pole in hand. Ain't shit tugged on this thing all day.

"Y'all keep sitting there if you want... Sarah gon show you how to cook it since you don't wanna-"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Pony starts hollering and next thing I know he's under the water. Gone!

I snatch him by his belt and then his waist and tug.

"Hot Damn! I don't even know what that is?" Tsk tsk tsk, my country ass dad... hOT dAmn!

Darry and Mr. Curtis have to toss this one onto the grass it's so huge they're gonna have to fold it in two.

Pony comes back up wet and tired, "I'm done with this shit. I'll cook any day. Any day you want."

I laugh at him, he looks so done. And it's too real at this point.

Brantley's POV:
I'm so mad at them for this. All they said was that we were gonna get watch the sunset somewhere and take pictures. They didn't say that it was a twenty minute drive, with Lansy. Upgraded Lansy. He's like, hot. With his hair and his piercing. He's different but the same.
Everyone else was talking the whole ride but I tried not to say much. We ended on good terms but it's not the same. We're just friends again, but the memories of being more than that are still there.

"We're here!" Soda cheers, and we get out in a dream.

The sky has painted itself thousands of different colors. The wind has turned into a breeze. And the ground below is tall soft fairytale like grass. And there's flowers of all colors. Small and tall, beautiful.