2 invested 4 greetings

-Same day, 7:20pm-
Steve's POV:
As me and Soda come down the stairs our moms coming running at us.

Neither of us have on the full suit, I'm not old enough for a blazer yet. I have my hair slicked back but I'm letting the pieces fall, and no I don't have on no damn suspenders. My pants and now are Pink and Soda's are blue. Blue is his color, especially because of his eyes.

"Aw, look at my little man." She smiles, "I never thought you would make it past mama." She plays with my bow tie and kisses on me just like how she used to.

We go and sit down, waiting on everyone else.

"I gotta wait on my other baby." Mrs. Curtis's sweet country accent comes through with her smile.

My mom's from Jersey so she's never been great at sweet talkin like Mrs. Curtis, a true Oklahomian.

And of course the next ones down are her baby and Johnny.

They're so extra. Johnny has on a sleeveless white crop top, with one of those net like long sleeve shirts over it but it's only covering his arms and his back it's black, then the rest of his outfit has me lost. He has on sagging black jorts with boxers coming out the top, and cowboy boots. A mess I tell you. A mess. He has in his earrings and his hair is in a middle part but the curls are still surrounding him.

"Your perm is killing me, Johnny." His smiles.

"Dad." He rolls his eyes.

Pony's outfit is like Soda's on drugs. He has on a normal rolled up dress shirt tucked into his tight black, leather pants that are tucked in his cowboy boots. It gets worse. He has on a belt just like the cowboys. He has on suspenders with his and a wavy head bang in his thick hair, he has on earrings too.

"Faggot alert on aisle nine."

The whole table looks at me, I meant to whisper that.

My mom shakes my head at me, "I can really beat your ass now that you're an adult."

Please don't, I can't get a spanking at eighteen.

I shut my ass up.

"I think you look very nice, son." Mr. Cade smiles.

"I do too, you've always been pretty." His wife agrees.

"Thanks." Johnny smiles.

"My little cowboy baby." Mrs. Curtis cooes.

I think everyone kinda forgot about Lanson and Branty because we actually start to talk.

"So how was today?" My dad questions everyone.

"We went surfing." Soda smiled.

"Since when could y'all surf?" Mrs. Curtis's warm hazel eyes look interested. I think Pony looks just like her, Darry looks just like Mr. Curtis, and Soda is the only real mix of both.

"We can't." I admit.

"So y'all just flopped on the waves?" Mr. Curtis smiles.

"Exactly that." We share the same answer and laughs about it.

This is when Lanson and Branty come down.

Lanson has a soft middle part his hair fluffy, black earrings to match his dark green dress pants, with his black heels, and his dark green blazer. Why does he actually look, nice? Who styled him?

Branty has a dark green sequins dress, that's short tight, and strapless, they have on the same shoes, necklace, and earrings. Her dark brown hair is curled and long.