2 locked in 4 high school hoes

-3 weeks later/ graduation-
Soda's POV:
I'm kinda nervous but I'm ready as hell. What am I ready for exactly? I have to help Steve walk across to get all his awards and shit because he can walk now, but it's not sturdy.

He begins his walk and it's going perfectly. It starts with his Science teacher and she has the microphone first, she shakes his hand, "Steve we each have a word for you to remember. Are you ready?" Her happy hazel eyes stare at him.

"A game at graduation? Yes, I'm ready." He nods so confidently it's almost funny to me.

"Okay your first word is 'will'." She smiles.

"Ugh, a question!" He rolls his eyes and everyone giggles.

"Ugh, you love complaining." I mock.

He moves onto his next teacher.

They shake hands before she presents the next word, "okay your second word is 'you'." She smiles.

"Will you? That's a great question." Steve jokes, now he's moving onto his favorite teacher as everyone giggles.

Of course they have a damn hand shake like how every favorite teacher does with the hype student.

"Alright are you ready for your third word?" He shrugs.

"Fire away."

"Be." He smiles like it's the best thing he's every said in his life.

"Will you be? I don't know let's see." Steve goes to his last teacher before he goes to the principal for his diploma.

They shake hands and the teacher tells him his fourth word, "fourth word is... 'my'."

"If one of you little Sophomores is trying to ask me to go to homecoming with you next year the answer is no." Steve jokes, and we laugh again because he's just the shit today.

Now he finally goes to Principal Janice and she happily gives him his diploma, "you have one guess for your question and then I have to tell you." She looks around like it's the most unfortunate thing ever."

"Will you be my..." he thinks for a moment, "will you be my graduate? I have no idea." He shakes his head.

"Wrong it's- wait." Yes, I love her.

"What's that?" I point back and up into the sky and a tiny box with it's own little parachute is coming down out of the sky, and it you look past it is one of those airplanes slowly passing, and it's reads 'Husband!'.

What feels like everyone gasps, and I reach and grab the ring before getting down on one knee.

Steve was actually standing here ugly crying, "it's almost like I was saying 'will you be my husband?'." I giggle.

"It didn't think it was actually gonna happen." He whined.

"Well it happened, baby." I'm trying so hard not to cry too.

"Yes." His sobbing so hard I'm sure he's gonna make himself fall over.

And I slip that bitch on and I hug him like I'm never gonna see him again.

Everyone is clapping and cheering as we walk off.

This is definitely gonna be the best graduation ever.