2 anxious 4 bullies

-one week later-
Johnny's POV:
PonyBoy told me about Soda and Steve. I don't think it's right to betray them, but today's Friday, Soda's still bullying us, an it's official. What feels like everyone, knows that I'm pregnant. I don't even look it and it's already a nightmare for me and Pony.

Just from class to class is a struggle, "y'all are gonna have an ugly ass, baby", "Aw what's the gender Cade? Faggot or Fairy?", "surprised y'all made anything with a shriveled little baby dick!", "what a pedo! He's fourteen!", "You need some pussy to drench you into a man.", and people went further then words. It felt they started trying to turn us straight. Girls came up to us, doing a lot of. questionable things.

We felt so alone, especially because we were the only outted gays in the whole school. But hopefully not for long.

I was walking out of the bathroom to be pushed against a wall by a senior.

(sa warning)

She was groping me through my pants, despite my discomfort my dick got hard, "p-please stop."

"I'll go gentle." She soothes, but my anxiety increases.

"No. I really don't want you to." I beg.

"You dimwit." She rolls her eyes, her soft face going cold.

She sticks a hand down my pants and pinches my balls, until I can barely stand. There really sensitive, especially because I'm pregnant. Then she pulls me all the way into the bathroom, pulls my pants down, and spanks me until I can't really stand at all. I'm on my knees waiting for the end. But then I feel her fingers thrusting harshly in an out, in an out. My tears are consuming me as I cry for an end.

"Please stop, that really hurts." I'm shaking as she spanks me again, before pulling my pants up, and pinning me back to the floor.

She shoves her mouth against mine, and kisses me with all she's got, and when I don't kiss back she slaps me. I try to push her away but this results in her straddling me.

"No please." I sob.

"Oh so I should sit.." She scoots herself up high, so that she's over my stomach, and before I can yelp, "here."

A sharp pain shoots through my abdomen as her weight rest right on the baby, "ow please, stop! Please!"

I'm now kicking and screaming in pain, as this bitch giggles in joy at my sight. Finally once I'm just about ready to die she gets up and walk straight to the exit, "bye." She looks back at me her brown hair flowing behind her before she walks her ass right out.

(End of SA)

I just lay on the floor and cry. My stomach hurts something awful. Pain is still shooting through me.

I hear a bell ring and I don't even remember what class I'm supposed to be in right now?

PonyBoy walks in and falls beside me.

"What happened?!" His voice cracked in fear.

"Some girl touched me." I croaked. Suddenly after I said this what happened really sunk it. I felt nasty. Some stranger, had just spanked and kissed and put her fingers all in me.

I felt him lift my shirt, "do she hit you in your stomach?"

"She sat on me." I sniffed. He ran his hands through my hair, and wiped my tears.

"You're okay now, hun. You don't have to talk yet if you don't wanna."

That was perfect because I sure as hell didn't wanna.

We sit in silence for what feels like forever until another bell rings, we get our stuff and leave.

I get in the car and my dad doesn't even move the car.

"What happened?"

"A girl touched me in the bathroom today." I was already in tears again.

"That's it."

"What do you mean that's it?"

He's getting out the car already, "stay here, I'm tired of this shit. This week. I'm done." Once he's slammed the door and on his way inside the school I call Pony.

"Hey." My voice is shakey.

"Hey, Soda an Steve are out. The videos are already all over Snapchat. The attention won't be on us for a while." He tried to soothe me and for a second it did. But only a second.

"PonyBoy what if we get in trouble?"

"We better not. We've been getting abused for heavens sake." He was right on that one.

I look back, "okay my dads coming back, I'll call you when I get home."

"Okay, love you, bye."

"Love you, bye." I quickly hang up before he angrily gets in the car and pulls off.

"They said they're having a pep rally Monday about behaving, and the counselor also wants to see y'all everyday, just in an attempt to keep you sane. Or at least alive." He lets out a stressed huff.

"Okay." Is all I'm willing to say. Also, the counselor? Really? What is a school counselor gonna fix?

I wish everything could just get fixed all of it. Every bit. I wish this could at least be a normal pregnancy where I'm not getting bullied just for being pregnant.

When I get home I go to my room, and sit on my bed and cry. I feel heavy, like I'm tired of crying, but I can't stop.

My dad comes in and engulfs me in a hug, "what's up?"

"I don't know." I feel so out of control and lost in this moment. Like a million things are happening and I don't know what any of them are.

"What's bothering you?" His voice seems to echo and my body seems to close in.

I try to scream almost, but nothing really comes out because I can't breathe.

"Please." I whisper, my vision going blurry, and the world spinning. I feel my body go limp, and my breaths fade. I'm dead. Gotta be.

After what feels like forever of being dead, I..
wake up?

"You just had a panic (tell me why I just wrote this an now idek which one it is? I wanna say panic but it wasn't super instant so maybe anxiety? Idek?) attack. I sat there and watched it sneak up on you." He explains.

I feel too out of breath and tired to talk, so I rest my head on his chest and just let his breathing take me away.
I wish to be anyone, anywhere, but here.

-three chapters! Im slaying it up today guys. Anyway I'm prob gonna go to sleep now so gn😘🙃-