2 many pregnancies 4 it to be over

(November 2oth, Tuesday, 8:34am)
Pony's POV:
I'm sitting here eating breakfast and feeding at the same time. I'm like mid-bite when Johnny and Steve start laughing. Everyone's home cause Thanksgiving is Thursday.

"What?" I smile.

"When she let go it made a little pop noise and now she has a ring around her lips." Johnny explains.

I wipe her mouth and flip her over so I can burp her.

she lets a loud squeak and and I flip her back over because she's probably gonna go to sleep.

"She is Ponyboy's baby alright, my Lord." My mom shakes her head, smiling.

Ella turns herself into my chest and lays her little hands on me.

"Ugh I hate that she's falling asleep because I really need to go get dressed after that." I look around for somebody else that doesn't have on a shirt.

Steve is a walking sleep position, "Steve." I blink at him happily. "Do you wanna hold your niece-in-law so I can go get dressed?"

"Sure." He gets back from putting his dishes away and takes her.

I'm not shitting you she giggles. Everyone cooes.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Steve questions her. She gets comfy and then yawns.

"You sure know how to put'em to sleep." Brantley jokes.

"I do." He agrees. Eventually he has to lay her down in her bed, which is in my room by the way.

We get ready for the day before my mom shows us this trend where a bunch of different people take a pregnancy test and put them in a bucket and if any are positive you have to guess whose they are.

"Mom, that's so old." Soda tells her.

"Well me, Ella, and Cellee think it's cute because Johnny just had a baby, so you're gonna roll with it." She decides, and just like that we're all in a car, except for the dads of course, and Brantley, on our way to get pregnancy test for a silly little game.

We each get two because one for the guessing and another for the reveal.

"This is gonna be fun I can just feel it." Johnny laughs. His laugh is just like his mom's. Just like Ella, gorgeous.

We get back home and all of us piss, in a cup to be specific, cover the part that tells you and dad comes around with a bucket and our eyes closed.

"Okay those are gonna take like ten minutes so now we all have to wait." Mrs. Randle sits down and gets comfy.

Steve and Soda are blasting music while we wait and dancing like fools.

"I sure hope neither of you are pregnant." Mrs. Cade laughs.

"Me either." I agree.

"Gonna speed it up and slow it down in the back seat. Bubble Pop Electric! Uh-oh. In the back seat!" They sing.

"Keep playing with that back seat shit if you want." Mr. Cade warns.

"Drive in Movie." They shimmy at each other.
"Drive in Move me." They take each others hands and do that shifty dance that you do with your best friend in pre-k.
"Drive into me..." Soda walks out and spins in. What is this? Dancing with the stars.

Me, Tracy, Brantley, and Darry all burst out in laughter, but they keep dancing.

I walk over to Mr. Randle who is spreading out all the test, my eyes widen at how many have two lines.