2 huge 4 everyone else

-Day 4 (Tuesday), 5:04am-
Johnny's POV:
Here we are packing up our shit, and showering because at six our asses need to be off this boat. Why didn't we pack last night? Because since when did we prepare for shit?

I yawn as I kiss him, "do you think we should go wake our parents up or see if they are up?"

"Uh... maybe. I really don't think anyone's up though." He shrugs.

"You're right it's early as hell. I would lay down if we didn't leave in-" I checked my phone, "fifteen minutes!"

We get our stuff and begin our walk to the departure deck. When we get there my parents and Pony's parents around already there.

"Surprised you two are on time." Mrs. Curtis hugs Pony.

"I'm not my Johnny is good at waking up when he needs to." My mom fixes my hair and kisses my cheek. I'm still not used to her affection, and it nearly makes me sad.

"Cellee and Karl are gonna be late." Mr. Curtis speaks.

"How do you know?" His wife questions.

"When are they not?" He rolls his eyes.

Mrs. Curtis giggles, "that's not nice Joey."

Right as he smiles they come down and the line to get off the bot starts moving. They barely made it.

After a few minutes of the line moving we reach outside. I have to force my legs to keep moving because I'm so in awe. This is not an island, it's bigger than an island.
There's huge house like areas, mansions.
Once we all get out, we settle in a spot of sand. There's a lot of sand.

Mrs. Randle then proceeds to explain where we we'll be staying and she hands us each a room key, "Okay so we are all in the Southwest house which is on the front left side in case some of you don't know what Southwest is. Branson is in room SW5 which is upstairs , Stevoda (my heart 😭) is in room SW3 which is upstairs, and JohnnyBoy is in room SW4 which is also upstairs. The Randles are in SW1, downstairs, the Curtis's are in SW6 which is upstairs, and the Cades are in SW2which is downstairs. If you don't like your room, see if one of your buddies wants to switch, but I really doubt anyone won't like their room. Only look for an adult if you're about to die because this is our vacation too. But other than that have fun, don't do anything dumb, and be smart." She smiles and everyone continues walking to the house.

We all stop and gasp for a moment before we really walk in. Me and Pony bolt up one side of Stairs Steve and Soda behind us, Brantley and Lanson are going up the other side.

Pony opens the door and throw my stuff down so I can just stare.

Brantley's POV:
Me and Lansy immediately get on the bed and jump up and down. Our room was a dream.

 Our room was a dream