2 much babbling 4 cutie patooties

(Thursday morning)
Brantley's POV:
I woke up in Laney's chest, and scooted myself away from his warmth.

I then got up and got myself ready. My boyfriend at my side.

Before we go down stairs he clings onto me and buries himself in my boobies. Then he lets up as me with his shiny brown eyes.

I kiss his forehead which makes him blush.

"You're so cute." I smile and push him away so I can kiss his lips.

He smiles along with me. Happily.

I push him against the wall and kiss him again, is this crazy? I wouldn't know? But I lick his top lip and he lets my tongue in his mouth. My tongue really just plays with his and licks the inside of his mouth.

He whimpers and when I pull away we're both panting.

"Too much?" I feel bad.

"N-no." He looks down, embarrassed of himself.

He's holding onto my belt loops and almost shaking.

I give him one more kiss before backing away.

There was a wet spot on his pants like he had peed himself.

I feel his eyes go down on me, I look down at myself to find that I have a similar spot on myself.

We just kinda awkwardly change into non-soaked clothes before we went to breakfast.

After our silence Steve kinda caught on and asked us, "one of those again?"

"Yeah..." we nodded.

"Happens to the best of us, mate."

We laugh at Pony's accent.

"Goodness gracious you're one weird kid." Soda shakes his head.

"You're one to talk." My dad jumps in.

"Right. I remember one time I said 'Soda why is your book upside down, and why are you flipping the pages so fast?' And your answer was, 'I can read without my glasses if I flip the words myself'. And I was just like, 'what in the actual hell'?." His dad sighed.

"That's not weird that's just dyslexia." Soda shrugged.

"I guess." Mr. Curtis rolled his eyes.

We finish breakfast and once again break off to do our own thing.

Pony's POV:
Me and Johnny spend the day with just the two of us. I always feel like this is important because we need to be close to raise a damn baby. We need to be close to raise each other.

"What's on your mind?" I feel like he's been pretty bummed out this whole vacation.

"My mom. Everything about her, really."

"Like what?" I want him to know I'm listening.

"I'm worried that rehab won't work. I feel almost like I'm gonna miss her but I don't know why? She was never really there..." He looked down. I hate how easily his hormones just put him down.

"Her presence was there that's why you miss her. It's okay." I rub his hands.

"I know it's dumb but I'm actually really worried about going back to school." He sniffed but the tears fell anyway.