2 chill 4 panic

Saturday (vacation arrival)
Steve's POV:
We just arrived on our cruise at 11am. There's so much to do and we just got here. The first thing we do is put all our stuff in our room. Because the rooms are tiny as hell, we got one to ourselves.

We agree to go to Johnny and Pony's room to see what their about to do.

"Probably eat brunch." Pony shrugs.

"Brunch?" Soda cringes.

"Right, y'all stay hungry." I add.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Johnny agrees before they head out.

Our moms are already out in the sun tanning, and our dads are playing pool in a room on the other side of the ship. (I'm so sorry if this is unrealistic but I've only been a cruise once and I was six 😬)

After that we go to my sister's room. Yes, even my sister got her own room, and she shares it with Lasy who did come with us.

"What y'all bout to do?" We invite ourselves in, as I speak.

They just stare at us for a second before Branty sighs, "well I was gonna go down to the pool, but someone's having another set back." She playfully nudges at Lasy.

"Aw, what's wrong?" Soda sits himself down beside them.

"Don't mind him. He's my service dog, he has to make sure you're mentally stable." I sigh.

"Okay so my set back is that, I absolutely hate swimsuits and just a lot of internal things that I can't fix. Honestly, vacations are hard." Her brown eyes look around like she's searching for an answer, she knows she doesn't have.

"I hate that you lie to yourself." Branty sounds confused, yet almost offended by Lasy.

"What do you mean, lie to myself?" Please tell me this isn't an argument. Damn, where's my popcorn?

"You say you're lesbian, and your parents don't care or like it, and that you're masc, but also ya'know... still not really happy with that." Branty looks down at her nails which tells me she doesn't want this to be an argument either.

It goes silent for a second, like everyone is thinking. I am too. "You should cut your hair." I say that just to get a response and maybe a reaction.

Her face lights up, "yes! I've been thinking about that all year."

"Okay, well that's what we'll do, but call your dad first so I don't get my ass whooped." I open the door.

Surprisingly he said yes, I thought he was more of an asshole than yes. Or maybe he is an asshole for not caring.

We walk around this whole fucking boat until we actually find a barber. We get there and the first question asked is 'what do you want?'

"I actually don't know?" Lasy blushes.

"We walked a long ways for 'I actually don't know'." Soda shakes his head in fake disappointment.

"I want Branty to decide." She's fucking crazy.

"I still to this day let my wife tell me what to do with my hair, it's a good move." He agrees.

"Uhhh... shave the back and then split the front in half." She smiles.

"Sure." The barber agrees, and literally when I look up, Lasy is holding her ponytail.

"Holy shit." She beams.

He finishes it off, and we pay.

"That style is pretty for you. I hope you find whatever you were looking for, son." She blushes at the name.

"Thank you."

We pay and leave.

Branty basically skips and giggles as she twirls and kisses on her girlfriend. Wait. Maybe I should stop saying that.

"Lasy?"

"Yeah."

"Did you ever figure out what your gender was?"

I feel like I've just made the world offended with such a question.

"Uh... yeah."

I just continue waiting.

"I'm a boy."

As soon as the words come out his mouth everything clicks, but he looks like he just shit his pants.

"What's your name, boy?" Soda, is such a cutie, my heart can't.

"I've considered Lanson."

"Lanson?!" Branty looks like she's just been out under some kinda spell of joy.

"Yeah?" Landon tilts his head.

"I love you, Lanson." And with that Branty takes his hand and away the four of us go.

What a moment.

Johnny's POV:
Our brunch was so fucking good, I'd eat it again if I was anymore pregnant. Me and Pony are wobbling back to the room.

Once we get there we take our shirts off and lay down.

"Ya'know what's crazy?" I ask.

"What?"

"We're on a moving ship, but I don't feeling it moving until I really think about it." I yawn.

"Okay. You're yapping, go to sleep." He kisses my cheek, cuddling into me before he does just that.

Goes to sleep.

Honestly same, I'm tired.

Soda's POV:
Okay so ended up on the deck just to be in the sun. Honestly me and Steve might come back out here later for real, it's hot so I bet it would feel even better at night.

"Lowkey, you make me mad as hell." Somehow Steve got his hands on a beer. He's not drunk yet though. Honestly, I'm gonna find something to drink soon too.

"Why?" Brantley rolls her eyes.

"Because you're so fucking tall. Ya'know how tall I was when I was going to eighth grade? I was 4,11."

Oh my gosh. I remember that! He was short as hell. Steve didn't grow at all until ninth grade. And he's still only 5,7...

Lanson nearly falls over in laughter. He was 5,3. Somehow Brantley is 5,5 despite Mrs, Randle only being 4,10.

"It's not my fault you're a dwarf." Brantley smirks.

"Yes it is. You stole my height." What a whiner!

"Or maybe dad just forgot to share it." She shrugs in the annoying little sibling way.

I can't stand little siblings.

-kinda short chapter today, if I'm not lazy these Vacation chapters will be more fun anyway byeee for now-