2 in love 4 fucks to give

-the next day-
Johnny's POV:
It's crazy how I still don't look pregnant at all, but I go to the doctor Sunday because I'll be sixteen weeks.

Me and Pony are having a sleepover at my house cause it's Friday and we don't have shit to do but sit and talk to each other.

"Do you know Jackie?" I question.

"Stacy-Lynn's best friend? Yeah."

"I feel so bad for her, she hasn't been to school in like two weeks and she called me today and she said 'if I'm not at school on Monday, I need you to make me come.' And it sucks to know she's depressed like that." I huff.

"She needs therapy or something. I don't wanna see her with alcohol or anything." Pony agrees.

"I can only imagine how there families must still feel."

"I don't want to imagine that kind of sadness." Pony decides.

This when I give him a hug because I'm happy he's alive, and I wanna cuddle.

I feel him heating up and I look up to remind myself of how cute he is.

He's blushing really bad as he looks up into my eyes.

"I love the way you always look at me like I'm perfect." I smile.

"Cause you are." He blushes harder.

(Smut kinda)

I take this as a moment to tease him because I can always tell when he wants a kiss. And he's not gonna get it that easy.

I pull him into me like I'm gonna kiss him, and then I kiss his forehead, and his cheeks, and his nose, and his neck and everywhere but his lips.

Once I get back up his neck and behind his ears, I begin leaving hickeys just to drive him insane.

I hear him begin to whimper, and it's so sweet knowing someone made a certain noise because of you.

I trace his lips with my fingers and whisper into his ear, "I'm gonna give you want, beautiful."

He lets out a low moan and I completely stop everything just to look at him.

He looks red and his lips look plump and sensitive.

"What made you moan? Nothing should have turned you on yet, right?" I bend down continuously leaving hickies on his neck and down onto his chest.

"Can I get some words out of you hun? You're too handsome not to talk." I coo.

This is also when I put my hands his waist, I love teasing him it's too hot.

His cold hands go to my wrist in a soft, begging kind of way.

"Johnny~" he pleads, his hips are rolling into mine like his body is asking for more.

"What baby tell me how you feel? Tell me when you're rolling."

He whimpers before he answers, "I can't stop, it just happens when you tease me." I see him blush again but in embarrassment this time.

"You're so hard for me, Prince." I point out.

He whimpers as I move my hand down in between his legs, pushing them farther apart.

His breathing is now heavy and I can tell he can't take much more teasing.

So I give him the kiss he's been waiting for and I roll myself across his cock feeling his huge orgasm happen under me.

(Smut over)

We're both too tired to get up and change so we just take our clothes off and take a nap. We need it anyway.

Soda's POV:
Me and Steve just ate dinner together we're doing the same thing we did last night but with just the two of us.

"I can stand now I just can't do the walking part yet." Steve spoke.

"Dude, you just healed I don't think your gonna just up and walk." I point out.

"I know but I wish I could walk by Prom. It's my last prom ever and I'm spending it in a wheelchair." He huffs.

"You can have all the fun you want. In your wheelchair." I smiled.

He pushed me over as we laughed.
I can't with him he's too cute.

"I remember I used to hate doing work and shit but recently I've loved everything about school, like. I must be truly sick." Steve rolls his eyes.

"Naw you're just truly gay." I nodded.

"I'm truly gay? You don't even know what you truly are." He giggles.

"You're right I don't." I admit, no point in hiding it, he knows.

"I swear every time I see a drag queen, I just have instant bi-panic. A guy dressed as a girl? What could get better?" He throws his arms up.

"Me." I pose because why the fuck not. Steve would definitely say nothing could get better than me.

"You're right." He tackles me into one of his big warm hugs. I feel like I'm melting when he does that.

He showers my face in kisses and it makes me giggle. I love sweet moments like this where Steve just makes me feel all loved and stuff.

He holds me into his chest like a baby, "ugh, you're so soft." He takes my hands and squeezes them.

"I love you." He gives me a kiss.

"I love you too, Stevie." This. is perfect.

-short chapter today cuz I'm tired asl sooooo gn-