2 much sass 4 sadness

-Later that night-
Steve's POV:
"Y'all know people were making edits about y'all, well like all the missing the people." Chris giggled.

Okay maybe we had a little to drink, but it was just a little.

"Like sad edits like we died?" Soda smiled.

"Yes!" Steve nodded.

"Show me now." I already feel like it's gonna be funny.

Oh-oh ooh oh, oh-oh ooh oh
I keep forgetting I should let you go
But when you look at me
The only memory is us kissing in the moonlight
Oh-oh ooh oh, oh-oh ooh oh *it's just a black screen with the words cuz we sad sad*

I can't remember to forget you *Slow-Mo of Soda laughing*

"Aw that was actually sad." Soda pouted.

"Wait this one made me cry." Chris already looked like he was gonna cry.

*pictures of the missing people* Remember me, though I have to say goodbye
Remember me, don't let it make you cry
For even if I'm far away, I hold you in my heart
I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart

A single tear fell down Soda's face and Chris was crying, "uhn-uh that wasn't sad at all." Soda shook his head.

"This one was of Heaven the sophomore and her best friend, Lily, made it. And I swear it's the saddest shit I've seen all year." Steve rolled his eyes.

"I'm worried because I do not feel like crying right now." Dally sighed, Two-bit was asleep in his lap.

Gonna crack a rib, When I get home *Lily and Heaven with those slow mo, lil happy laughing vids*

I'm gonna bury you, in my favorite hole *Even happier videos that are like older/ from middle school*

I've made a bloody mess *Heavens funeral/ Lily crying and shit*

"Okay are we done?" Everyone is now crying at least a little, like what the fuck.

"No cause this is what we had to endure while y'all were gone." Lizzy sniffed.

*prom the year before Steve in the middle of the damn dance circle hyping that shit up* Ya may not like it but you better learn how cause it's your turn now, now you-

*the circle but literally no one is in the middle* -suck

"Oh my gosh. That was so empty." Soda was sobbing his soul away. Honestly I was too.

*Steve and Steve doing there hand shake* Lights are on

*Steve just standing there* but nobody's home

"It's addictive to watch these, but I'm losing it this its so sad."

*words/black screen* I set fire, to the rain. And I threw us into the flames when it fell something died and I knew there that was the last time, the last time

*the last video anybody had of Steve* Oh no

"Oh my gosh, someone made an edit of CayLay hugging your sister." Dally jumped out of his tears.

"When did she see her?" Okay see now I'm pissed as fuck.

"Like a week after you went missing she was crying, and CayLay's little sister is friends with yours and it was at there house." He explained.

*the lyrics are lowkey in the background because CayLay and Brantley are talking*
Listen close
Follow my instructions
There is no
Time for introductions
He was the one that made us
You'll be the one to save us
Underground
Welcome to the circus
Power down
Are you feeling nervous?
His voice means to deceive you
My voice just wants to lead you

"Aw why are you crying?"- CayLay

"Because I really miss my brother and I don't think he's coming back." *genuinely sobbing*- Brantley

*bends down a little even though they're basically the same height* "it's only been a week, we have to stay hopeful."- CayLay

"But every time people go missing they always die right after. And I really don't want my brother to die."- Brantley

"Nobody wants to see anybody die that's bad. He's gonna be just fine." *wipes her tears*- CayLay

"Okay." *nod*- Brantley

*beat drop*

*hugs her*- CayLay

*into the circus- Lyrics*

"I swear if my legs worked and she wasn't in prison I would kicking her ass right now." I laughed.

"That made me miss my little brother, maybe I should call him." Soda sniffled.

"PonyBoy is so funny sometimes with his stupidness." I giggle.

Soda did call him, and put him on speaker.

"Hey."

"Soda it's 11:45 and we have school tomorrow, if your goofy ass isn't getting kidnapped again what the fuck do you want?"

We already burst out in laughter, because he went straight to cursing.

"Naw I just miss you sometimes ya'know? You're my lil bro." Soda frowned.

"Naw I don't know, yo ass is iffy as fuck. You miss me one day and the next you only care about pookie."

"Pookie is crazy!" Lizzy hollars, Chris is literally rolling.

"That's why gonna be a fucking dad, bitch." Soda rolls his eyes like Pony can see him.

"And that's why your ass is virgin, you dick sucking twink!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The second hand embarrassment I just got from that as we all scream.

"Damn, damn, damn!" Steve cringed.

"Go k-y-s you asshole. I tried to be nice to you for once." With that Soda hung up, "can't do anything nice when you have a little brother. If only I had a sister too." He sighed.

"No you don't." Chris shakes his head.

"Right everything I did she just has to be better." Dally complains, his sister is only in fifth grade, but she's been in honors her whole life.

"Randy you just got lucky because you and your sister actually like each other." Lizzy decides.

"You have a sister?" Dally gasp.

"Yeah she's a sophomore but we're nothing a like so nobody knows we're even related. My brother is in eighth grade and he actually seems like we're related." She nods.

"I only have brothers and honestly I don't think I've ever even wanted a sister." Steve shrugged.

"I don't mind my big brother cause he's a normal person but my little brother is a dick." Soda rolls his eyes and then yawns.

This is when I realize it was late, and I was tired as hell. Good excuse to sleep.

-I have shit to do in the morning so I posted kinda early considering that it's Friday anyway gn guysssss-