2 beautiful 4 a nightmare

⚠️TW⚠️blood, SA
(July 4th, Wednesday , 9:37pm)
Steve's POV:
It's the Fourth of July and it's night, so you already know what's going down.

Pop, pop. We're country as fuck so here we are, all of our asses out here in the grass by the lake. Watching these shits go off and I'm drinking a cold Pepsi.

"This is so American." Soda almost chokes on his coke, cannibal. "What's so funny?" I share my confused smile.

"You. Steve. I mean this is so American. But the fact that you really said it. It's Fourth of July, I think we all knew it was soooooo American." He rolls his eyes. Even at night when you're not supposed to see shit, they still shine.

I lay my head on his shoulder. "Are we gonna stay here once we're married?"

"I don't know, Steve? Maybe we'll wanna leave when we're older?"

"Where would you wanna go?"

"I don't know? I know that if I moved I would leave the south completely, go somewhere people like us, like us. Like up north somewhere. Illinois or the Dakota's, or maybe even Cali or Nevada. But I'd get away from these red necks if I really wanted too."

I wasn't expecting him to really think that through.

"Good to know." I go silent for a moment, "I love you."

I feel him blushing, "I love you too, bae."

Damn, I'm blushing too.

(July 5th, Thursday , 8:43am)
Not really sure what happened but I woke up in his bed with him snoring on top of me.
Ugh, Boys.

I got him under me and tried to get up, but instead got a small tug to my body.

"Soda..." I groaned, slowly trying to peel him away.

He whimpers suddenly, "ow, my tummy hurts, ow." His eyes shut tightly and he balls up a little.

I look down at the blood pooling up below him.

He ass let go of me then cause I did a dash to the bathroom for that super plus tampon.

I come back and put it in him, as well as get him a new set of clothes that he puts on.

He balls back up in his bed, which is also gonna get cleaned too I swear.

I let him cuddle me because I feel kinda bad.

He gasps and tears coming raining from him. He makes pained whimpers and his grip on me loosens.
His pain is radiating off of him and it's honestly sad.
I scoop down under him and massage his lower belly. I do the same to his thighs and sprinkle kisses around too. When he gets up I'll make sure he takes his meds.

"Feel better, baby?" I whisper.

He answers back quietly, "yeah." His eyes close and I hope he's going back to sleep.

Brantley's POV:
I'm supposed to go out with Gracian and Cember, but I really have someone else in mind.

Lansy.

We agreed we were better off as just friends, or maybe we just weren't thinking and didn't feel ready right then. But I miss him. I miss his cuddles, and his cute laugh. I miss his short hair and his big eyes. I miss his loyalty and his curiosity. He was relatable. He was real.

"You ready?" Mom pops in my door.

"Yeah." I smile at her despite still being in my head.

We roll up to the movies and she kisses me goodbye.