2 mental 4 a realation(situation)ship

(mentions of trauma, beatings, sa, inhumane living conditions, and blood)

-one week later-
Johnny's POV:
I'm feeling a lot better and my weights gaining again, but that's just me.

Pony still hasn't said a word and is now on medication for depression and PTSD. They're hoping it can give him some form of motivation. He's lost.

Brad is paralyzed from the waist down, but is too weak to work on fixing it yet.

Chase did end up getting everything below his knees amputated.

Soda had to go to a mental asylum for PPD. Paranoia Personality Disorder. He has other problems too, but that was his main one. Was his Paranoia. The girls often said a lot of misleading and manipulative things. Gaslights, guilt trips. Crazy shit. No wonder he's paranoid. I think we're all traumatized, but he had been there longer than all of us except for Steve, so he's seen it all. When I got there seventeen boys were already there. Pony got there before me.

Tony still hasn't come of his ventilator. Apparently he's not supposed too yet. He took a blow to his chest and he needs surgery. It was a hard blow.

Raymond still hasn't woke up from his coma, but he still has brain activity despite his unconsciousness.

Steve is still Locked-In and shows no other signs beside his eyes. I hate his state. I can't imagine being awake and energetic, but not being able to move.

Marvin... Marvin. He slipped away two nights ago. He's brain dead. No saving him. Dead. His ventilator is still running for him. So his family can still watch there son for a few moments, before then have to turn the lights off.

And leave.

The girls aren't much better, two of the ones that made it to the hospital died sometime earlier this week. One of the other five is pregnant, two have lost the ability to get pregnant, and the other other two are in the mental asylum too. They're all hurt and some won't walk again, or talk again, or used there fingers or there arms again. It's crazy what happened.

It's crazy what they did.

I don't know what the boys did to the girls. But I know what the girls did to us.

They did everything they could to turn us normal.

We weren't aloud to wear clothes and if we looked at each other we would get beat. They beat us with whips, bats, bricks, gun that they killed some with, or that people killed themselves with, metal, glass bottles, anything heavy that would hurt.

They made us watch pornography and touch ourselves to it.

They made us use sex toys and often did sexual things in attempt to tempt us.

They flirted and touched us.

They made us cum on command because we were supposed to love females in every way sexual.

Not doing what they said resulted in a punishment of some sort.

Seven of the twelve that passed actually took the gun and killed themselves. The girls didn't care.

Lucas and Jack agreed that they would do whatever the other did so that if they died they died together and they did. Eventually they both stopped listening to the girls, and eventually they both got beat to death. Right in front of us all.

"This is what girls do to bad fairy boys that don't listen!" Piper threw her hammer straight at Lucas's head, and a thick red line bled from the top of it as CayLay drug him out.