2 much money 4 love

-next day (Tuesday)-
Pony's POV:
Honestly me and Johnny don't have shit to do for the summer, especially right now. This week is just sitting and waiting on the vacation to come.

But of course sitting in waiting turns into, running and spending. Mr. Cade gave us fifty bucks to spend on anything, so of course we went to target. Straight to the baby section.

"Aw look." Johnny pointed at a onesie that read, daddy's sunshine.

I cooed. I've never been around babies much in my lifetime, but now that one is becoming a reality. They don't seem too bad off. I don't know if I can say I'm excited though.

We continued looking and actually did buy some stuff. Did I tell you Johnny can drive now? We're in his mom's car. Also his whole family lives back in there old house, but just for now. He told me about what's happening to his mom. I think it's sad, her situation. I hate that she had to go down that road, with her family.

Anywho, we're sitting here in a Dairy Queen parking lot eating lunch.

"When and do you think we're taking maternity photos?" He looks over at me.

I had forgotten that was thing. That people took maternity photos.

"Uh... I don't maybe once your bump gets a little bigger like... right before school." I just pulled that out of my ass, and I kinda hope he doesn't agree.

"Smart. I don't know who's taking them, but sure. Before school." Dammit, well this is kinda my fault. Doesn't matter anyway, he'll be beautiful no matter when, where, or who takes them.

Steve's POV:
The way I've literally taken this man, everywhere and done everything. Right now we're in the parking lot waiting to hear if we got the job both of us just interviewed for. It's literally to work at Wendy's and we're doing it solely for the fact that we have nothing to do. Well also some of us have to start paying for college soon.

"Hello?" He answers his phone on speaker.

"Hi, is this Soda Curtis? And is Steve Randle near by?" It was literally Mr. Channing the guy that interviewed us.

"Yes sir." We both answer.

"Well we've decided that you both have a full-time job with us and your hours will be getting sent to you sometime soon."

"Thank you so much." Soda's such a golden retriever.

"No problem, son, take care." With that he hangs up.

"We're such dumbasses we can officially say we work at Wendy's." I grin.

"Hell yeah." We high-five and then kiss. Crazy, right?  How he's my fiancé and also just my best friend.

He wraps his fingers around mine and lays his head on our hands, "I remember when I was younger I never thought I could really love someone. Like, mean it. You proved me wrong."

I feel myself blushing like how I always do, "I don't think I'll ever get used to that."

"To what?"

"Hearing you say you love me." I feel my heart flutter and my stomach swirl, just like how it did when I was twelve, wishing I was his.

"I love you, Steve." And there it went, the butterflies went everywhere, I felt hot, I blushed harder, I couldn't help but smile, and I looked away.

I could feel him looking at me. And finally when I thought I was gonna burn a hole in my body I shoot myself straight for his lips. I kissed and kissed until his heart was racing.

Then I took my lips to his lower neck and my hands to his lower back, it was where he was sensitive.

I left marks on him, he's mine, I'm supposed to. I made his back arch because I make him feel good. He's mine, he's perfect.

I let my hands run and I massaged him everywhere that made him gasp. Especially his inner thighs.

"Uhhh~ fuck~" finally his head went back and his grip on my wrist tightened. He let out a deep moan, his huge orgasm washing over him. He let the breath out. Getting himself together before speaking to me again.

"You look like you want one too." He decides. I smile, and we switch.

"You're really hot when you orgasm." I compliment.

"I know. You are too." That look in his eyes already has me close.

He doesn't wait anytime before going to my neck. He's already hitting all my spots, he's grinding and rubbing everything the way it wants to be.

He finds the spot on my neck that's heaven, it's at the top of my jaw, right under my ear.

"Oh~ right there~" I suggest, he bites and kisses  until my shirt feels too tight against my nipples, and I run my palm across my bulge out of habit. I always do it when I get hard. I didn't even realize I was. I'm also pulling my shirt away from myself.

"Oh so that's how it is?" Soda smirks, I could kill him. I'm so horny.

He takes his hands under my shirt pinching both of my nipples.

I literally let out a scream, "S-Soda those are sensitive~" I beg, my eyes are watering from the pleasure coming through me.

"I know." He flicks them before pinching again and letting go. I left out a sigh of relief. My nipples feel so overstimulated.

Of course after this he goes to my cock. He grinds and palms and rubs through my pants. I'm soaked in cum. I've already had an orgasm but he's continuing.

I'm literally quaking. I wish I could shove his dick inside of me. But instead I'm sitting here screaming out in this seat. Finally after I've had the 50th orgasm of my life he stops, and my eyes immediately close.

That was probably the most tiring thing I've done in a while.

Pony's POV:
It's sunset now, me and Johnny are at his house. I haven't even asked my parents if I can sleep over yet, but I'm assuming the answer is yes.

We're going through his four million lip glosses. He put a plumping one on me. Its tingly.

He says he's gonna show me what I look like, but he nearly dies of laughter before doing so.

He  finally shows me myself and I look like those tiktok girls that get lip fillers.

I fall out in laughter too because I look so slow.

"I'm never letting you test stuff on me." I playfully decide.

"I didn't test it, I've used that. You just look dumb." He continues laughing and I want to judge him, but it's true. And it is funny.

-idek what this chapter is supposed to be, but get it ig anyway gn-