2 caught 4 fluff

-After dinner, 6:19pm-
Steve's POV:
This musics beating hard as hell, and they getting kind bad wit it since there's less kids out here.

'Just once if I have the chance
The things I would do to you'

We give each other that look as we mouth the words.

I turn back around and grind back on him a smile on my face, his body's hitting the same motion, hands creeping down my chest.

We can make our own fucking waves. I can stay lost in this forever just me, Soda, a grind, and a wine coo-

"Steven!" My mom yells and Soda tosses me off of him, spitting out the sip he had taken with a hard laugh.

I just stand here embarrassed as ever, Soda cackling at my side and nearly everyone else out here laughing too.

"Your sister's right there!" She points.

I look over at Branty and Lanson who are giggling but almost in a second hand embarrassment kind of way.

I roll my eyes at them before looking back at me mom.

"Grind and Wind on your own time please. Or at least now with children around."

"Yes ma'am." Well, my damn. A man still cant show PDA.

Soda's in the damn sand when I turn his way.

He giggles, "someone got in trouble." He holds hands up and I help him up.

"Keep this going and you're gonna be in trouble later." I whisper.

"What if I wanna be trouble?" His blue eyes sparkle how they always do when he's turning on.

"Then you can be bad all you want." I snatch him and run us into the salty water.

Johnny's POV:
We're running and tossing each other like kids. It's adorable how sweet Pony can be at times like this.

I snatch him into a hug, obviously not as tight as I'd like because there's a whole human in between us.

He try's to break free but after lots of laughs and failed attempts he gives up.

I give him a kiss and leave pecks all over his neck. He shivers with his giggles.

"What?" I smile.

"Tingles." He flinch's again as I kiss on him.

"Pony you're so cute." I run my hands through his wet hair and I watch as he blushes and hugs me.

The waters cold, and the suns going down, but he's warm.

I creep my fingers lightly across his body, and I feel the shivers going down his spine.

I let myself leave hickies on his soft skin. He replies with happy sighs and whimpers.

Why can't life always be this simple?

Brantley's POV:
I'm in his lap and we're just kinda in a daze, watching the sunset.

"Do you ever just wonder about how things get easy?"

I move off of him so I can listen.

"Huh?" I'm lost.

"Like how do people get to this kind of life were they just lounge in luxury all the time?" He questions.

"I don't know? Wouldn't know, I'm not one of those people." I shrug.

"I hope one day we are. Just us and maybe our kids if we have any. Living our life of luxury together."

I love how he can think future tense with me. It makes me feel important, loved.