2 embarrassed 4 a moral

-Day 3 (Monday), 1:54pm-
Pony's POV:
Okay so we may or may not have just spent our whole day in the pool and now I'm sunburned as hell. But it's alright, that's completely fine. We are now finally in dry clothes and where are we headed next? Nobody knows?

"Did you know that there is an ice skating rink?" Be for real Johnathan.

"In the summer? We have nothing else to do, fine." I sigh. And in our tank tops and shorts we go to the ice skating rink. Well we were on our way there when Johnny asked if Steve, Soda, Brantley, and Lasy wanted to come.

Wait, shit. He told us it was Lanson. I had forgot.

Anyway, we head to the skating rink and it takes everything in me not to flip Johnny or myself over. We're laughing like kids at how bad we are at this.

Brantley's POV:
This shit is surprising easy. Me and Lansy spin and twirl like the ballerinas inside of us. His laugh is contagious, it's beautiful.

He takes my hands and go in circles around each other. It feels like I'm gonna fall but then I don't so I just let my body happen.

I'm dizzy when we stop but it's okay, we slow down and just glide on the outside like everyone else.

He fixes my hair, "you're such a doll, you know that?" I'm melting, I've been told that a million times. Green eyes and black hair means, a doll. But when it's from Lansy it's different.

"Yeah, I know when you tell me." I feel myself burning up, I hate when I blush this hard.

He kisses my cheek, and he has to get on his tiptoes a little just to do so.

"You're the cutest." I pout. His big brown eyes are gonna melt me.

He turns a shade of red as my brother and Soda pass us.

"Ewwwww!" Steve holds his nose as he passes me.

"Get a load of this guy!" Soda laughs at Lansy.

"Y'all are so cringe!" They point as they mock us, and zoom away laughing.

"They're so dumb." Lansy giggles.

"Right." I roll my eyes.

Not long after this we leave because you can only skate for so long before you get tired as hell.

We head back to the room and lay straight down on our bed. Well mine. We have two beds but we like sleeping together.

I don't know why but in this moment I feel curious. I mean like this is my first real relationship. My first genuine boyfriend that I hang out with and stuff. Alone. My intentions aren't dirty, I'm just curious. About both of us.

"What?" Was I staring at him?

"Oh sorry." I look away.

"No, you looked like you were gonna ask me something, it's okay. What were you gonna say?"

Oh shit, what was I gonna say? I hate how awkward I am sometimes.

"Oh, uh... can I... touch you? Not like that I'm just-"

"Oh no it's fine. Sure." He backs away a little and I don't know where to start.

I start in his hair. I run my hands through it. It's soft like him, it's dirty blonde and kinda curly, wavy maybe. I love it.

I go down to his face, maybe I really needed to touch him with my eyes. His eyebrows are darker than the hair on his head, like a barely brown color. His eyelashes are long and feminine. His nose is a good size. It matches him. His cheeks are a soft rosie pink. His lips are pretty pink. I kiss them slowly, not like how I usually do. His jawline is sharp and admirable.