2 excited 4 a sleepover

-same day-
Johnny's POV:
It's almost pride month and me and Pony ordered a whole bunch of gay clothes and shit. We said we're only gonna wear crop tops during pride month but we might start early because when you're gay every month is pride month.

He has a full on y2k Ayesha Erotica outfit right now and he's kinda slaying.

"Am I serving cunt?" He grins.

"Yes, a lot of it." I feel so gayly powered. You would think after getting abused for your sexuality you would be embarrassed or ashamed, but it's honestly made me feel stronger. Especially knowing they can't hurt me anymore.

He changes back and of course he has on a crop top. He's the cutest.

I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do the rest of the day. It's only two o'clock and we don't have shit to do.

So we blast music in his room, well his whole house. His parents are out grocery shopping so we have the house to ourselves.

We sing and dance and do stupid shit.

Finally I pull him into me and slide my hands down the back of his pants so that I'm grabbing his ass.

His body rolls in circles as I push him into his room, "lose the pants will ya?" I pull them down as he giggles.

"What's so funny?" I look up at him.

"Nothing I'm just horny." He looks away and I stand back up.

"You're so hot." I gave him a kiss and leave hickeys all down his neck hearing him moan and curse in pleasure.

Smut

I slip his boxers down and give him a full blow job. He squirms and moans and whimpers.

I feel his dick throb and I can tell he's gonna cum.

"Ahhh~ fuck I'm cumming~" he lets out a loud scream and his back arches hard.

I let him finish before I swallow and put his clothes back on.

Smut over

Damn, we're right on time because Steve and Soda call asking if we wanna go out to dinner in thirty minutes. It's already 4:30?! This is also when his parents walk through the door.

We walk out his room, "can we go to dinner with Steve and Soda?" He questions.

"As soon as you put these grocery's up." Mr. Curtis smiles, of course we do and by the time we're done there in the driveway.

We say our goodbyes and head in our way out, "Don't eat anything my grand baby won't like." Mrs. Curtis jokes.

I laugh, "yes ma'am." I close the door behind myself and we get in Steve's car.

I swear this bitch is always blasting music.

"Does your car always have to be shaking?" Pony complains.

Steve turns it down a little, "actually when my sister and her friend were talking about interesting stuff we had the music off. Y'all are just kinda mid." And with that he cranks it back up.

I live in my—
I live in my dreams and I live in my nightmares, I live in my dreams—
I live in my— I live in my—
I live in my dreams and I live in my nightmares, I live in my dreams—
I live in my— I live in my—
You want to fight but you know we don't fight fair
(Smoke it off- Mega Mix)

They sing like it's the best song ever, not even gonna cap. It's kinda hitting.

We finally get the the restaurant, yes! Asian food. I'm so excited, I haven't eaten Asian food in forever.

We get out the car and get a table.

"So how's niece?" Soda bats his eyelashes.

"Nephew? Is perfectly fine." I correct.

"Right how could it be a girl, Curtis's only have boys?" Steve squints.

"Pony's zest turnt into a girl." Soda shrugs.

"Exactly." Pony agrees. Me and Steve clap, they haven't agreed on anything in months.

"So how's the wedding planning?" I give Steve and Sods the same look Soda gave me.

"Pft I'm still in shock the wedding is happening at all." Steve sighs.

"We are too." Pony adds.

"Wait no, cause who all initially knew?" I question.

"My parents, Steve's parents and nobody else." He smiled.

"Okay I thought we were just clueless." Pony shrugs.

We order our food and these hoes really don't think I can eat!

"See I know you're pregnant but Johnny you're still like baby sized." Steve frowns.

"Yeah that's cause all the food I eat goes straight to the baby. He's greedy as fuck." I roll my eyes.

"I don't think my niece likes being called a 'he'." Soda raises and eyebrow.

"No cause what would they even name a baby girl?" Steve is lowkey already laughing as he says this.

"Probably Ponyana or some ranky-dank shit." Soda takes a sip of his coke. Cannibal.

Pony actually burst out in laughter because that's the stupidest shit anyone could have possibly said and he said it.

"Maybe... Phoenix Vera Cade-Curtis." Pony looked at me for approval.

"It's alright, I was thinking Jaken Gordan Cade-Curtis."

"I love that it's unique." He smiles.

"Oh hell no. Remind me to never as all about names again. That was traumatic." Steve genuinely looked horrified.

Not long after this we, well Soda, paid, complained and we left. On our way at the same time Steve and Soda suggested we had a sleep over.

"At whose house?" I questioned.

"Mine. I mean my sisters gonna have her friends over. I'll have mine." Steve shrugs.

I'm so excited. It's the ultimate gay sleepover! Yay!

-I can't with Johnny😌 he's too cute with his excitement and gayness it's adorable anyway I have school tomorrow so gn-