2 in shock 4 surprises

-The Next Day (at school)-
PonyBoy's POV:
"How's school, dad?" Soda whispered to me before he walked away laughing. With his friends.

What's funny? Why are they laughing too? If he told them I'm gonna kill him. This wasn't the plan, and what benefit is it to them? They're juniors.

I head to ELA, my only class with Johnny. He gives me a small hug on the way in and we sit down and talk. All we have to do is read, and take notes on a book, but I've already finished it so I let him use my notes so we can whisper.

"I don't wanna scare you, but I think my brother told some of his friends."

"Isn't he the pretty, football one, that has a lot of friends?" Johnny already looks like he's gonna cry.

"Yeah, but he's being a dick an I swear that if thats true my parents are gonna kill him anyway. And his friends too because no one's supposed to know." He won't be playing shit senior year if he keeps this act going.

Soda's normally really easy going, but I guess this is his opportunity to tease me about something. Which sucks because he's perfect. He's Sodapop Curtis. Hottest boy in his whole damn grade. Hell, maybe the school. He gets any girl he wants, and doesn't get her pregnant. He goes to parties, and is good at practically everything but school.

He could ruin my life if he wanted.
An I'll pray he doesn't want to.

Eventually we leave and then leave leave, and Johnny goes home with me.

"Johnny, how far does your dad live from the Rain?" I question.

"Not close, like twenty-five minutes." He admits.

That wasn't close, his house, well I reckon, his moms house now, was only a few minutes away, two or three.

We get to my house and go to my room. We finish our homework before we start to really talk.

I play with his hair since he's laying in my lap, "do you feel any different?" I begin.

"I feel pregnant. Not heavy, or physically very different, but mental knowing I'm pregnant is just making me feel it. I don't even know what I feel yet, but I can feel something." He lets out a sigh, and he looks so lovable. Adorable, he's the cutest. I just sit and stare into his beady eyes, feeling myself blush.

(smut warning)

"What?" He's so pretty when he's clueless.

I lean down, picking him up a little and give him a kiss. A long kiss, I feel him heating up under me as I lick inside of his mouth, and make his small little whimpers come out as he seems to tremble.

I pull away and he looks away before he stops whimpering.

His cheeks are flushed pink, his lips are slightly red, and he almost looks visibly turned on, as his eyes look at everything but me.

"You're beautiful. Ya'know that?" I tilt my head at him.

And he blushes harder, smiling, still not looking at me.

I tilt his head, "look at me, hun." He now has to, and I'm straddling him.

His hips are rocking at our eye contact.

"Pony~" he whimpers trying to look away.

"What? You don't wanna look at me?" I whine, and he looks again, but I feel his hips thrust straight into mine, and he closes his eyes letting out a quiet moan.

I whisper with my lips against his, so he can keep getting the feeling he's getting, "I love when you make your sweet little noises, darling."

He continues thrusting on me, and I think I'm almost ready to bust. I give him another kiss, feeling his back arch and his head going back.

Because of this, I kiss his neck, until he can barely control his whimpers an moans, his eyes roll back and he looks like he's gonna blow.

"Tell me, baby."

"I have to cum really bad~" he squirms and shivers.

"Really bad what?"

"Master~ please let me cum, master~"

"You can cum, sweetheart." I allow, an he shakes and whimpers as he releases. I really hope my mom can't hear this. She's probably sleep because she's a nurse and works 3am- 1pm most days. Oh hell. Soda. Please. please.

(smut over)

Johnny goes to the bathroom to clean himself, well I do too, because by this point I've came too.

Damn, it's already four and his dad is supposed to be here in fifteen minutes. Might as well take a nap.

- - -

I wake up to my arms empty, "hey, my dads here, bye." I feel a kiss come to my forehead.

"Bye, Johnny." I blush, and then fall back asleep.

-that night-
Damn, me. It's three fucking am, and I'm wide awake because I went to bed at four yesterday. I've already gotten up to eat dinner and now I'm walking back to my room, but I ain't got shit to do.

I stop at the sound of a laugh.

"Oh my gosh. Stop. Steve, you're literally crazy." My brother. Steve was his best friend. But he didn't stay the night!?

"For you." What the hell?!

I heard a noise almost a kiss.

This is insane, they can't like boys. Either of them. They both play a lot of sports, get girls, and they're insanely popular. Steve's a senior and Soda's damn Soda. This isn't real. Or is it?  I start recording in case it is.

Soda was giggly when Steve talked, "I can't wait till I'm done with this school. We should go somewhere real far. Somewhere I don't have to hide someone this perfect." Another kiss noise.

"Aw I wish, baby. I'll go anywhere with you. You know that right?" He never talks to all his little hoes like this. All his girlfriends, he's had.

"Yeah, I know beautiful." Ew Steve, was like seriously flirting with my brother right now.

This will be what I threaten him with. His sexuality. It's sad and sorry, but he's asking for it.

If this pregnancy gets out, an me and Johnny go down, the two most popular boys at the Rain are going down with it.

-DANNGGGGGG PONYB GOT KINDA SHADY W DIS ONE 🤭 okay stop cuz y am I too excited to see how this ends up, or... goes down. 😌 guess we'll find out-