2 much too get out 4 parties

Slight tw: SA
-that night-
Soda's POV:
As soon as we were all in our pajamas me and Steve realized this was a terrible idea.
Johnny and Pony are literally children.

"Ugh what that smell?" Pony smiled.

"It's just my stanky leg." Johnny wiggled his leg in the most awkwardly discombobulated way I'd ever seem before him and Pony wheezed to the ground in laughter.

Me and Steve cringed at each other. Real hard. Also his sister and her friends were laughing so loud we could hear it from here.

"Do y'all always be acting like this at sleepovers?" Steve questioned.

"If I'm being honest." Pony wipes his eyes he had been laughing so hard he had tears coming down his face, "I haven't had a sleepover with anyone but Johnny in forever." He sighs.

They finally just sit down on the floor in front of us. We get on the floor too, so that we're all in a circle together.

"Okay so what do you kids now a days talk about?" Steve is so old, oh my gosh.

"Our baby." Pony smiles awkwardly.

It goes silent so I laugh a little.

"I still can't believe there's really a baby inside of you." Steve squints like he doesn't even know what he really said.

"I can." Pony still has that goofy ass smile on it's killing me. It's so funny.

Johnny gives him a side eye, "I bet you can."

"Oooooooooo..." Me and Steve laugh.

Brantley and Lasy appear in the doorway smiling, "wanna see something?" Brantley grins.

"Oh hell, go ahead." He sighs.

And right in front of us their asses kiss. And they kiss like it was not the first time and it meant very much to them, which for middle schoolers I know it didn't, but still...

We gasp and Steve does the typical annoying brother move, "I'm telling!" He's already up.

"You bitch." Pony growls as he spirals into laughter.

"No!" Brantley tries to push him and then results in him taking her waist and tossing her ass straight behind himself to his bed. Lasy I'm on the floor of the doorway dying of laughter.

Steve is gone, "Brantley kisses girls!"

Brantley screams before she gets under his covers and hides.

"No!" Mrs. Randle appears in the doorway shocked as ever, she hits her mom pose, and Lasy is just laying looking up at her. "Brantley Rantley kisses girls now?"

"Ughhhhhhh!" Brantley groans, "mom please..."

"You know I don't care, look at your brother." She shrugs, Steve comes back.

She takes him into a hug and messes with his hair.

"He's a little a ball sucker and I still love him." She smirks like she knows exactly what she did.

He pulls away and all our mouths hang open in shock. Mrs. Randle is ruthless as hell!

He shakes his head walking away, "you one of da opps." He sits back down.

Mrs. Randle looks down, "I take it your the one she kissed?"

Lasy giggles, "how'd you know?"

"Lasy... it's obvious you're not straight baby."

"Oooooooo!" She's out to get'em today.

She points to Brantley, "you, come on." She waves.

Brantley whines as she gets up, "really?"