2 happy 4 virgins?!

-4 weeks later-
Steve's POV:
I got released from the hospital two weeks ago. I still can't walk but I can move my arms and wrist, but I still can't use my hands at all. I broke both my thumbs, my pointer finger and middle finger on my right hand, and my ring finger on my left hand. My ribs are healed though, so is my arm and my ankle. My fingers are basically healed too they just don't move the way they used too. It's weird.

I even went back to school and graduation is next Friday. So much stupid shit I used to take for granted feels so exciting now.

Me and Soda are doing great and we often how talk about our future together. Our families plan on going a cruise this summer. With Johnny's family, mine, and Soda's. I'm excited. They might invite Dally and Two-bit's family too.

Anyway, Johnny is now fifteen weeks pregnant. His gender reveal is June 1st. We all think it's a boy though, because let's be for real.
Can you imagine Pony or Johnny trying to raise a girl?

Coming back to the moment I'm sitting here waiting on all my friends to show up for this little sleepover I decided to have. I do everything in my power to feel normal again, but when you've been kidnapped and broken, things don't work like that.

Oh my gosh the first ones here, Steve! Yes, I know my names so boring one of my friends has the same name as me, that's why a lot of people call me by my last name.

Once everyone's here which is literally six people cause I tried to keep it small, we have put little chit chat.

"Lizzy, how were the other schools?" I question, she was on of the ones of my friends that didn't go to The Rain, Chris didn't either.

"Once my mom realized they were taking lesbians she told me not to go to school like every other day." She explained.

"Yessss. My dad was saying that same thing." Chris rolled his eyes.

"I don't act gay." Dally and Two-bit said that at the same time smiling, they laughed, blushing.

"Y'all are gay?" Steve was the only straight one here. Since apparently Two-bit and Dally were gay now?

They look at each other and we gasp.

"I must've missed a few chapters." Soda raises an eyebrow.

"Life would be boring if we didn't try anything new." Two-bit shrugs.

"Okay that's actually really true." I agree.

"Didn't you date CayLay?" Lizzy that was hella out of pocket.

"Yeah. Why?" I shrug.

"I dated JayLay like three months before everything went down."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!" We gave her a hard side eye.

"She was so confused, didn't know what she wanted. She let me fuck her. Must've been so good she was upset and tried to turn all the other girls straight." She shrugged.

"Lizzy!" Chris gasped.

Me and Soda were laughing, but everyone else looked scared to laugh, so they just awkwardly smiled.

"Y'all are so lucky, y'all can't get each other pregnant." Chris sighed.

"For real." Steve agreed.

"Does anybody else just get so scared that you almost wanna say wait don't cum yet?" Chris...

"I've been told that before." Dally cringed.

"Uhhhhhhhh..." Lizzy whined.

"Wouldn't know? I'm Virgin." We all looked at Soda.