2 important 4 creeps

(SA/Child Molestation/ uncomfort TW)
-that evening-
Steve's POV:
Okay so we actually did go to the pool. Lanson just didn't change and instead sat on the side.
Not even gonna lie I was almost asleep until-

Brantley's POV:
Lansy (yes, imma call him that, I've known him too damn long) had walked away to go get us some fancy non-alcoholic drink when this random guy just sat me in his lap.

He was dreamy like Soda. Like he could pull any girl in the world. But not me.

I immediately frowned trying to pry his hands off of my waist.

"Easy, freshy. Daddy goes slow with youngins." His hand slid down to my crotch.

What the fuck? He's so creepy.

"Get your hands off my-"

"Girlfriend? Look, kid. She wasn't gonna marry you anywho." He looks back at my brother. Please can this be over.

"No, that's my fucking sister and she's thirteen! Look at her you slutty bastard!" He shouts.

The freak almost immediately let's go, and get up running into my brothers arms. He may be an ass, but he just saved mine.

"Let's go, where's Landon?" He takes my wrist dragging me like a dog.

"Right here." Him and Soda are walking with us too now.

We got all the way to their room before he even ask, "are you okay?"

I don't know I'm still kinda shook, but physically I'm still pretty okay. I sigh, "yeah." Can't be Brantley if I'm not asking an annoying question, "But why'd you do all that back there and stuff?"

He looks like he's gonna lie, but then he just lets as a huff.

"Ya'know how we a got a baby sitter when you were five and she left randomly when you were eight?"

"Yeah." This whole conversation is seeming random.

"So basically a lot of stuff was happening that you didn't know about. Which is perfect. You weren't supposed to know. That was the point. I was maybe eleven when I started noticing her acting weird around you. She was like seventeen at the time and you were six. She was basically suggesting a lot of sexual things towards you, and me being overprotective. Even at the age I was I quite literally told her, 'do whatever you want with me, but don't touch my sister and don't do it in front of her.'"

I really think I know where this is going and that's not a good thing.

"And she did. You know how I told you I lost my virginity when I was twelve?" He turned to Soda.

"Yeah..."

"It was cause of her. She was all over me when no one was looking. She would usually grope me but you know... sex was occasional. It's crazy how people can just convince you to do shit you know nothing about. And you know how I was as a twelve year old. I was the ultimate virgin, not to brag. But I had never even beat my meat when I was twelve."

"Okay you're bragging." Soda rolled his eyes.

"But yeah that happened and then I got really depressed and our parents started noticing like marks and shit on me. Because it was when I was thirteen I really started to express my discomfort, I mean I was going through puberty and personal shit and like actually fighting back. But she was like twenty-one, so she basically kicked my ass for that. And I got depressed, had to tell our parents, they sued her for child molestation, and sexually assault and into jail she went. And I got put on depression meds I didn't take because they were putting my puberty on fucking pause and I was really wanting that crusty middle school mustache. But yeah that's my story." He shrugged it off like he had just told us a happy story.

"Why didn't you ever tell me that?" Soda looked concerned, same.

"For a long time I was embarrassed about it. It took me a really long time to realize that none of it was my fault."

"Why didn't you tell someone earlier?" Lansy looked invested.

"Because basically the more I let her do, the happier she would make Branty. Like she would always help her with stuff, and let her watch extra TV, or give her more snack, or stay outside longer. And I always told myself that if I didn't do it, she wouldn't be happy anymore."

"So you were letting her rape you so I could be happy?" I didn't even know I was gonna cry until the tears just summoned themselves.

He immediately came and hugged me, sometimes I can't believe how soft and squishy he is, he's like a whole fucking teddy bear.

"She wasn't raping me."

"Sounds like she was..." Soda argued.

"She would just beg or guilt trip me." He was still just brushing it away.

Why are people so faultlessly disarranged?

Pony's POV:
We're under the covers like little kids. Holding our flash lights at each other.

I giggle, "I'd say this was a great first day on a cruise."

"I would too, what should we do tomorrow?"

"I don't know, we don't reach shore until Monday. And on Monday we're gonna be at the beach. I can't wait to get tan."

"Can you, Mr. Ghost man?"

I gasp as Johnny laughs in front of me, "what are you gonna do if our daughter is a little ghost girl?"

"I'm gonna tell her, you ugly, you yo daddy's daughter." He continues cackling until he has to take a second.

"I honestly can imagine her looking just like you. But with my hazel eyes." They seem to glow when he said that.

(Idk what the fuck I was one when I wrote this but the pov changed itself right here 🤦‍♀️)

"They're pretty."

He blushes as my words, "thanks."

"Do you not get called pretty often?" All this time we dated and it's just now occurring to me, that maybe people don't call him that.

"Not really. I always thought I was the weird brother. Soda's definitely pretty, and Darry is basically a bodybuilder with his build. And then there's just me."

"What do you mean just you? You're important too." I hate his self-esteem sometimes. I wish he had more.

"Yeah, but I feel like no matter what I'll never be Soda or Darry important." He looks down, and I can see him eating away at himself. I know what that feels like. To be never be alcohol or addiction important.

"Well, you are. Even if you're not important to anyone you're important to me and her."

I give him a kiss, slow and soft, and he cries. I can feel his pent up frustration of not being good enough just flowing out of him as we kiss.

I pull away and leave small kisses all over him, his shirts already off so I'm everywhere.

"Don't ever think you're not important. Because you'll always be Pony important." He clings onto me as his tears slow stop.

He huffs and I cuddle him going around Miss Girl.
I feel is going to sleep again, ready for tomorrow's adventure.

-two chapters in one day, I'm slaying. Anyway break is going great and I'm not going to bed but gn 😘-