2 Eagar 4 Ella

(October 22th, Monday, 1:58pm)
Johnny's POV:
It's spirit week at the rain and at 40 weeks pregnant my ideas are crazy. That's right. Fourty. I'm due at the end of the week, but babies are crazy.

Today is move character day, so I'm Velma, Pony is shaggy and Soda is Fred. I don't think the school will ever get enough of his blondeness. The sophomores  and freshmen call him 'grandpa' because platinum isn't far from white or silver.

For the last thirty minutes of last period we don't have shit to do and this is science so you bet the teacher finna let us get lit. I have this class with Soda because I'm in senior science. I'm in Senior math too, The only reason why I'm still in junior English is so me and Pony have a class together. History isn't worth rushing either so I'm in Junior history too.

Me and Soda go in the halls to roam and post on snap.

We literally spin and run and jump until the bell rings and then we really have to run to get our book bags and leave.

I get in my car and head straight home. I feel so spoiled now. I mean at the beginning of this year, I was just some sad kid who was living nearly alone. And now I have a car and a mom and dad that have to stay this time. Did I leave out the part about how there's a baby seat in the back of my car? When I look at it I feel myself smile.

When I get home I walk into an empty house, but it already feels full because the love is lingering.

I get myself a snack and turn on the tv. It's Kelly Clarkson. I'm too lazy to change it. My phone starts ringing, it's Catherine. Cathie was a senior last year, and I just met her freshman year but she was like my sister. Something about her, she made me feel important at a very bad time.

I pick up, "hey Cathie." I smile at nothing hoping she can hear it.

"So I had to finally open damn Snapchat to know you're about to pop?!" She laughs.

"I know I told you, but maybe I should've kept a better update." I shrug.

"When is she due?"

"Friday."

"Friday?!" She hollers.

"Exactly." I agree.

"Johnny Cade you better send me pictures of baby girl and tell me her name." She demands.

"I will, I will."

"Alright, stay sweet Johnny. I love you."

"I love you too Cathie, bye." I hang up feeling satisfied with myself.

-6pm-
Mom had cooked dinner and we were now eating.

"Ella this is great." Dad nodded.

"It's just lasagna." She tilted her head in confusion.

"Yeah but it's Ella lasagna I haven't had this is ages." He's smiling through his bites like a child. I giggle.

"Well thank you." She smiles to herself now. Something about her lightness I can't shake. She's soft and beautiful and amazing. Pretty and adorable. Innocent but smart. Ella.

"Ready for girly?" She questions me.

I can't help but smile, "honestly I am." I'm happy for my baby. I'm excited.

I can't help but be excited even if this is crazy.

(October 25th, Thursday, 1:45pm)
Me and Soda are in the back on the class talking like how we always do when he did the homework completely wrong.