2 much betrayal 4 trust

-2 days later-
PonyBoy's POV:
Steve and Soda's secret got out and people are doing what they do. Saying rude things and hurting feelings.

"I hate you." The almighty King Soda Curtis, was now at my door in tears.

"You don't hate me. You just hate how you're insecure about yourself. You make fun of us because you're gay ass is jealous."

"Look I'm not gay." He growls.

"You're in love with your best friend. It's okay. Maybe not here, but somewhere. If you show that it's okay maybe all four of us will be okay again." I'm really trying to reason with his dumbass because Johnny doesn't deserve this, even if I do. He doesn't even deserve to be pregnant, let alone getting bullied.

"Fine. But only if you agree to stop recording the shit that I say."

"Yeah, and you tell all your bullies to stop bullying us." I hold out my hand cause we're shaking on this shit.

"Yeah, whatever. Sure." He shakes my hand before walking out. I hope this is really the end.

I then called Johnny and asked him to come over, he'll probably just sleepover and we'll take him to school.

He gets here already in his huge hoodie like he's ready to sleep.

We go to my room and he begins to talk.

"Sometimes my stomach hurts still and I really hope it stops." He rubs it a little and I feel the need to help him.

I give him a small smile, "can I kiss it?"

"PonyBoy." He tilts his head at me, in a 'really?' Way.

"Yeah." I pull back his hoodie and give his stomach small kisses.

"Stop, that tickles!" He laughs an laughs until eventually I stop.

I pull his hoodie back down, still smiling.

As soon as I sit beside him, he ends up on top of me. He's sitting in my lap facing me.

(smut warning)

I feel like my face getting red and my dick getting hard.

"Mhmmm so you would love it if I did this?" Johnny bounces straight on my erection and I make a sound I didn't exactly want to make.

He stops to just look at me. I hate when I'm visibly turned-on and can't really control it. My back is already arching, my legs are kicking, my hips are rolling, and my whole body seems to squirm and tremble.

"You're such a pretty boy." He teases my lips with his fingers and it makes me want one of his soft kisses.

He keeps whispering his sweet nothings and tracing down my body after he's taken my shirt off, his plays with my jawline, my neck, my nipples, my stomach.

He's teased it all and then I feel something drop. Tears. Down my face. I'm so horny it's taking everything not to buck up into him.

He traces back up my body before giving me a kiss, and my hips do buck into him. Again and again and again.

"Uhn-uh. You have to control yourself." He tells me, but I'm panting and full.

"Daddy, I c-can't I'm horny~ I need to cum~" I beg.

He continues bouncing on me until I can't seem to hold it anymore.

"Daddy I'm cumming~" my head goes back and my eye same to flutter as I bust.

"Good puppy." He gives me a kiss when I'm done and gets off of me so I can change.

(end of smut)

I get back in bed feeling ready to sleep. I get behind Johnny and cuddle into his back, letting his warmth radiate back on me.