Chapter 14 - Dead fr

Xaliana pov -

"He gave his number to her and we pranked call him..we joked around a little and then we saw him at the restaurant with a red file— of course as a joke xali volunteered to take the papers and replace it with a lined paper.." I stayed silent as Isadora spoke in summary.

She's lying at one thing though, it was all my plan. I appreciate her trying to not put all the blame on me but she could still get in trouble which I can't bear. "It was all my idea..all my fault." I mumble looking away again.

My chin was harshly grabbed and faced towards him.

Fricken ow!

Why is so bro so aggressive

"No one said your innocent." Why the heck! Why does he have so much hate for me— actually I don't want to know. It's an obvious question. I send a glare at him and stopped myself from punching him. He has a gun first of all, second of all, I'm stupid and might punch air.

"Why are you such a jerk." I mumble and he leans down looking a confused. "I'm sorry can you repeat that, I couldn't hear you from down there." He said leaning down further to face me.

"Grow up!" I said angrily and a smirk plastered on his lips. He stood tall over me again and fixed his posture. He looked at me up and down and the smirk just grew. "I did, you didn't." He raised an eyebrow and his smirk fell as he turned towards his sister.

My mouth basically hung from my mouth. The audacity of this man. He just called me short. I'm not that fricken short. Why the hell is his ego bigger than his—

Never mind

Fyi, I was going to say attitude but it didn't make sense. "Where are the papers." His rough voice spoke to us. I looked at the gun he took out again and pulled it back. I clenched my fists nervously and anxiously.

Dora looked at me with worriedness as if I was going to get hurt or maybe it's something else? I don't know. "She has it— right?" She said with her chest going up and down.

I looked at them and nodded but still kept my hands clenched super tight. "It's home." I mustered out and without any second I whimpered in pain as he grabbed my hand harshly again and was dragging me out.

"Please Angelo! Don't kill her..or take her to your base camp, or the president. They will hurt her." She said with tears formed and I stood there completely confused. I looked back at her as if she just told me some huge secret. Which feels like it.

"Worry about yourself." I hear him mumble and dragged me out of the building and towards his car. Is he going to kill me? Seriously? Like for real? I tried to resist and if he let goes I'll make a run.

He opened his car door and threw me in. In the corner I see his motorcycle that he most likely came with but with another key turned it off and came back to the car and sat down in the drivers seat.

Without hesitations or any time to waste, he started speeding towards my house. I held onto the seat. "Why did Dora— isadora say that?" I said trying to get some answers so I can calm my nerves if I'm just trippin.

I put my hand on the door handle, I'll escape from a moving car if I have to get away from him or my death. Just as I was about to open it he reached over and grabbed my wrist once again and held it tightly.

He mumbled something under his breath but with all the speeding and noise I couldn't hear him. And he whispered it so obviously I wouldn't hear it. Unless I have superpowers, I want superpowers, in this situation superpowers would be so cool.

Besides the fact that people would be hunting me down for my powers. Unless I don't tell them. But wouldn't it be cool to show off powers? Like your so unique and special it's jealousy—