Chapter 31 - Drunked In Water

Xalianas pov -

Just like that I actually got my fries from McDonalds. I was munching on my juicy fries. I fricken love the flavor. It's greasy but it's hella good. I passed some over  to Dora but she said she didn't want any cuz her stomach was hurting.

I looked at the front, I was contemplating to give him the fries. Dora had her AirPods in with her eyes closed looking distressed. I tap his shoulder and peek my head in the crevice of the seats next to the windows.

"As promised, I will only give you two fries.." I whispered carefully so Dora doesn't hear us. I doubt she will. "I'm driving." His voice sounded tired which I noticed. He must be tired and here we are asking him to take us to a restaurant when he was asleep.

"Okay umm here." I held the fries infornt of his lips without thinking. He is a jerk and I don't like him one bit but he did give us a ride. After a seconds he's opened his mouth and took the fries. I felt his teeth graze against my finger. I quickly pushed my hands away to my lap before I felt anything.

Just take me home at this point

——

"Where were you." I watched Ayaan approach me as I take my purse off of me. I sighed and threw my phone on the sofa and went to him. I'm very sad to leave but I can't. "Sorry..I gout caught up with stuff, you wanted to talk?" I managed to keep my tone respectful level.

With slow steps he came in front of me. "I did something..something bad wifey." I can already feel my heart pounding against my chest from fear. What the hell did he do now? "What is it.." my voice sounded scratchy, full of worry.

He gulped before talking. "I stole 90k from some guys back home.." my body felt weak hearing his words. "What guys!" He looked at me in the eyes with an emotion that I don't know- it's joy guilt though.

"Tal!ban.." my world felt unreal. I can't believe he fricken did something so fricken stupid. I scoff and took a step back. "You work for them—? WHY?" My breathing felt unsettling. His eyes filled with irate. " don't yell at me! You fucking- just give me some money..or they will find us."

I felt tears roll down my eyes. How can he be so stupid. I don't even have 10 dollars on me right now. How the hell could I get 90k that's— that's fricken insane! "Did you work for them.." I wanted the truth.

He held my jaw and pulled me closer. "No, That's not your worry."  I feel a bit better knowing he only stole and didn't work for them. He wouldn't lie..yeah.

He Better not lie.

"How will we get that money." I fell on the couch with angry tears pooling down my face. How can he be so dumb. Why is he playing with gang members. Why is he even playing with THEM! "Ask your rich ass friend."

I clenched my firsts, I could, I really could ask her but she said herself to her brother that she needed money and he denied saying she needed to be more responsible and find her own way. She needs money too. I can't ask her...who the hell am I supposed to go to?

"I hate you." I mumbled angry, we won't make it alive out of this. I'm doomed. So fricken doomed. At this point they will find us and it's over. "What?" He said and I looked up with angry tears.

"They are coming aren't they." His jaw clenched and he looked away. That's a yes. "They are teaching us down." He mumbled and rolled his eyes. He sat down across from me holding his head.

"You idiot! Why did she do it, I can't do this anymore! I'm your daughter mom! Why did you leave me with this monster! I HAD A LIFE TOO!" I pointed at myself with tears falling down. Who knows how they will kill me.

He looked up confused by my outburst. "Shut up! What are you saying!" I stood up and went infornt of him.

"my parents threw me to you like I was some trash! WHY THE HELL DID YOU ACCEPT ME! I WAS A DAUGHTER! I WAS A LITTLE SISTER! I ACTUALLY LOVED THEM!" He stood up too holding my injured arm.

"Your mommy and daddy issues isn't my fucking problem. Yell at them for this. Don't blame my ass for it." I let a angry scream out and push him. "I didn't even get a hug from them! THEY JUST LEFT ME WITH YOU!" I threw a pillow at him and he looked angrier.

"STOP XALIANA!" I didn't stop and instead I threw a vase to the floor. Before I can do anything else his fists collided with my face and I fell back from the force.

He grabbed my hijab that fell off my head and wrapped around my throat choking me. He started to slide me over to the bedroom while I was choking for air.

Once he locked the room door he let go and my head bagged on the floor while I gasped for air. He grabbed my hair and dragged me to the bathroom. I was screaming for mercy but he filled the tub with water and dunked my head in it.

I shake my head repeatedly for mercy and he put continued to dunk my head under. I stayed under for 10 seconds and then he lifted my head up. I felt my vision loose it's slight and my head spin. I can't breath.

"I fricken love you so much..I do." He whispered and pulled me to his arms and placed kissed on my face. My eyes closed before his last words. I felt my body just stay in arms uncomfortably.

"Get me that money. Or we're both fucked." Just like that he placed another kiss on my forehead.

——-
Please support my bracelet business.
Coming soon!!