Chapter 26 - Care? no

D'Angelo Ace —-

She's not supposed to be here. My veins were popping out my forehead at this point. Especially the moment I saw her. I should of felt angry and annoyed that she's came once again in my path but instead a part of me liked to see her in that uncomfortable situation.

Her smart ass was why I punched the friend that I've known since childhood. At first it was entertaining me but slowly as it regressed and Tiran looked like he'd beat the bitch out of her if she didn't stop.

I didn't care at first because I thought she'd beat him up equally as well but then my eyes dropped down to her clenched down on her broken hand that's in a cast. I fucking did that. I guess I could repay her.

I try not letting it get to me but her eyes teared up and she started to back up. When she glanced at me a few times as if she wanted me to do something about it or basically letting me know she's scared it made me change my mind.

I still despise this fucking creature but I did break her hand so I owe her in a way. I don't feel guilty for shit like this. My job is breaking people's bones no matter the gender but that's only the involvement of their crime with the President or his work.

I lost interest in the conversation when Tiran was telling the guys about her blushing about his flirty act, then apparently she rejected him as if she's playing hard to get. It was fucking funny at firsts but then started to get nasty.

Tiran is a dick. I really know how to be respectful or 'gentleman' so I'm in that category too but he's just a few scales above me. But if I have to learn something important to me then I learn it within hours to perfect it especially if it's for undercover.

But I have never been taught or commanded that and I have no interest whats so ever. But once Tiran started to laugh about about her scarf head thing I started to get annoyed. I just wanted to smoke peacefully. Tiran already got 2 women pregnant and one of them had an abortion while the other is suffering.

He needs to get a grip. I don't have any internet in any relationship at all but I still don't get why he does shit like this.

They don't know I'm a undercover Assassin for the President so if they knew I'd just have to kill them too. What a fucking pity. Rules are rules.

Anyone that isn't part of the team knows then they get a bullet through their chest with no fingerprints on the gun making it look like a suicide. We had many people on the Black List that now no longer existed.

Hypocrite or not but the situation got out of hand when he lifted his hand up. I got fucking Ana hey and pushed him back.

She's my sisters friend and I broke her
hand. It doesn't sit right with me, how bad did I hold her hand. At first I was gonna kill her but then I found out Isa was involved and they didn't know. I trust my sister but not her. And I never will.

I can't describe my feelings but the most I can read about my own feelings currently is anger and guilt. She didn't need a broken hand and she most definitely doesn't need my friends breaking her nose. I'd fucking..

"Never mind..." I mumble under my breath to myself.

"The fuck man!!" Tiran held his nose with his hand while blood poured out and he stayed put on the ground lamenting. He stood up wiping his nose with a tissue one of the guys gave him.

"Why did you stop me! The heck did you hit me for?"

"Should of listened when I said stop." I walked back and leaned against my car and took another cigarette out of my pocket.

"When did you fucking care?"

My limbs stopped moving and my eyes darken at his words. 'When did I start caring?' I don't fucking care though, that's the thing. I stopped caring when I first stepped inside the Building for my special training.

I stopped caring when I picked up that gun and took my first shot. I stopped caring when It all started. I took long strides to him and punched him square in the face.

🍓🚬🍓🚬🍓🚬🍓🚬

Xalianas pov -

I held my chest as it heaved up and down while my breathing was marching it in a unsettling way. I grabbed my good hand and bite down on it trying to help the crying stop but it just wasn't working.

Many customers left the store at this point and were very annoyed by the situation. I hear footsteps near me and I was in no interest of conversation or talking. I'm in pain. I'm in gut pain. It just kept building up and then I had my breaking point.

"What are you doing!" I recognized the groggy drunk voice anywhere. It was my coworker. What was his name bob..? I don't care. All I know is he's a terrible person to work with.

"Get up girl! Go work, we have customers." He stood infornt of my body that was on the floor shaking with panic. My sobs were getting louder and louder. I tried to make it stop before they call Ayaan and he barges in and holds me by the neck.

"I said get up!!" He grabbed my arm and lifted me up from the floor but my legs were so weak that they just stumbled down again.

He tried to grab me again but I pushed him away. "Leave me." I tried to say between my sobs. He let goes and groaned stepping back. He walked like a penguin to the register and began to take the huge line that was complaining.

I go into the storage room with any of the strength I have left in me and sit down taking my anger on my broken wrist.

——

I stepped out the store once my shift was done. And made my way to Dora who stood by her car looking worried than ever. Once she sees me she runs to me and gives me her very comfortable no gab hugs. I laid my head on her and let the comfort engulf me.

It felt so good I almost feel refreshed and warm all over again. I needed this all day. She didn't ask what happened but only said if I was ok and I said I was and just needed to lay down. We get in her car and I laid my head on the window letting a sigh leave my lips.

"We're going to my place ok?" I nod at her statement and just wanted to go anywhere that has a bed or a comfy couch at this point.

——