Chapter 49 - Fate Is Fatal

Her outfit <3333

Xalianas pov -

"H-he's definitely not your brother." I whispered with a pale face. She laughed and shook her head. "Idiot! That's so cute you have a nickname for him—- you like him." Her face dropped serious at the end of that sentence.

My face felt red. "Not anymore— he never liked me. I just feel stupid." I stared down in a sorrowful voice. I began to explain how he kissed me in the park and he was very soft.

"He kissed you!!!??? What!!" She jumped from her couch and jumped up and down excitedly. "I want twins!!!" I gasped at her reaction. Wallah what is she saying.

"No!" I slap her arm and sat her down. I told her how he said he hated me and he forever will. "I broke a rule." I said hugging my knees. She patted my head. "You're so naive. He obviously is in denial. He loves you."

"But-"

"No buts. Let's manipulate him." She smirked and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She's actually crazy. "I'm good." I said and drank my tea and felt like I awoken someone.

"I knew y'all had a thing. I saw when he would pin you in the kitchen like he was going to-" I stopped her before she can further get in detail.

"Ah stop. He was scaring me."

"Yeah? So when you accidentally shot something in the kitten during our prank on him, he didn't pull you in his chest??" I gulped and looked away. "Stop.." I said and she laughed.

"Okay but you moved?? What the heck happened today??" She faced me correctly and I sat up. I looked at her with a down expression. "Ayaan got us into some tax trouble and stuff. We had to move. I now work at Velvet Vibe but I'm quit today because the mafia boss had an eye for me."

I began to explain the way the pervert tried to remove my scarf and how I should be dead or worsen right now but Angel took me here.

"I'm sorry." She apologized and I don't know why. It wasn't her fault humans suck. She hugged me and I cringed. "Ew," I said and she laughed pulling away. "You ew. Oh yeah your Angel texted me that i should step outside because he's dropping you off." I blushed when she said, 'my Angel'

"You know if he hates you. She should have send you off to that Juan son of a bitch. But he likes you. He actually likes you. He knows you know of him, he would have killed any other girls." I listened to her words but they were still hard to believe.

Hours passed and I was catching her up with my life and hearing hers. She kept telling me how she wants to murder Ayaan, I didn't tell her he tried to force sex upon me, she would go to his room with a rifle.

We were disturbed by a the door opening and close. I looked at her who it could be. And my heart almost dropped seeing him. I felt like my world crashed again. My smile faded and my limbs weakened.

"We're besties again." She said hugging me and I half smiled because I'm filled with fear and butterflies for odd reasons. I need to accept what I have.

"You fucked up again." He said harshly at me and I gulped sliding closer to my girl next to me. She patted me and smiled. "Will you kiss her as a punishment?" He looked at his sister with a confused annoyed face.

"What?" He said breathily and confused. I slap her hand and she smiled again. "Sorry continue Angel— I mean brother." She's testing his patience right now. I really don't wanna die.

"Does he still want me.." I said lowly referring to the mafia lord guy.

"He just took down half the team cuz I didn't get his sugar. What do you think sweetheart?" I shook my head wile looking at him with fear.