Chapter 48 - Mercy!!

Xalianas pov -

I had to wrap up my panic attack crying session quickly because I was still on the clock. I was rushing around trying to get all the drinks I delayed to the people. After a while I was send a pass to the vip which gave me the chills. No please Allah no.

A trembling sigh left my lips as I walked up the stairs to the lounge. They let me in immediately and I never let my gaze off the floor. I placed the drinks down and I can feel him. The room was surrounded by many smells but his cologne stood out the most to me.s I can smell it any time any day.

When the leader asked me to sit next to him I just felt like I was gonna cry again. I didn't want to sit next to this bad human. I'm already insecure enough. I'm ready regretful for feeling anything for a non-Muslim. He wasn't even innocen— I AM MARRIED! I'm just cheating left and right.

I'm a shitty person. I deserve a bullet down my through. That would teach me something.

I was forced to sit next to him at this point. He wrapped his arm around me once I sat down and I flinched immediately. It's an instinct since I get hit a lot now days. It's a new talent.

"You're beautiful. Mira." I gulped and faced him at his command. He's frightening. I felt my lips trembling already. "Don't touch me.." I whisper under my breath to him and he laughed at loud. "My girl said not to touch her. She's cute isn't she?" He laughed and gestured to everyone. "Don't you like sharing? Daddy loves to share his treats with his dogs."

I clenched my jaw and stared at him. "At least dogs can behave." He laughed at me and tighten his hold around me. "I think daddy needs to teach you a few lessons huh? Should I? That will teach you." My heart raced every second. I forced myself to shut up but the urge was real.

"Too bad my daddy is dead to me." I clenched my jaw as I said that to him and his smile fallen and a smirk entered his mouth. "Wanna be a smartass?" he grabbed my jaw and pulled me to his face. "I suggest you keep shut puta."

I fight the urge to punch him. Partly because I can't punch correctly. The rest couldn't see this but this crazy psychopath slid his hands up to my scarf and tried to bring it down. Panic set in and I flinch back before my chest heaving up and down.

"Sit back down puta!" I held my chest as my hands shook with it. What is wrong with the world. I didn't get to say anything out of shock and fear. He gets up and reached over and loosened my scarf. I screamed and pushed him while I held the scarf with dear life.

The monster stopped in his words when he gets a phone call. He picked it up and groaned before answering it. After while he talked in Spanish and ends the call. He looked back at me and smirked. "Santino, bring this puta back to the warehouse with you. We'll have fun with her tonight." Then he left with all the other men. Who the hell is Santino?? I run to the door but rough hands collide with mine and I scream.

I collapsed on the floor trying to resist the Santino man. My eyes met those eyes. The eyes that screwed me over. 'It's forbidden'  that's what I told myself yet I feel like I've already broken that rule. Why is he sa— ohh this is the gang he's disguised for???! How I know this much I'm definitely going to die.

"Please!! Have mercy!" I sob at his feet with my messed up scarf. His eyes were blazing rage. He's mad at me right? He bends down and stared at me with an irate expression. "Let's go Xaliana." I sobbed and screamed for mercy but it's as if he's deaf. He held me firmly as he took the back door out.

I see a black Mercedes car parked in the shadows. Barley recognizable. The entire car ride was me crying and trying to plead him to not take me there. I can't be touched by men as my death. That's the worst for any woman.