Chapter 54 - Negative Or Positive?

Xalianas pov -

I had one of my leg over his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck as I dug my face into his neck. His hand was massaging my butt which felt wonderful. I felt a trail of kissed on my neck wake me up. "Hmm stop.." I'm a little annoyed he woke me up. I was literally all over him.

"Let's get up." He whispered softly in my ear. I pout and shake my head. I really don't want to get up. He kissed my neck once again. I get up slowly with him but a sudden pain shot through my lower half pulling me down on the bed again. "Ow.."

"What's wrong?" His face laced with worry and he leaned down brushing my hair out of my face. I glare at him and pulled the blanket up on my naked body. "Do you need a refresher from last night?"

He smirked and pinned my hands ontop and stared down at me teasingly. "Yes." I scoff and tried to get out of his grip. "I'm hungry." I said pouting and he stopped and gets off of me. He goes to his closet and comes out after with a shirt and shorts.

"I'm not wearing shorts." He threw the cloth on the bed and walked to the bathroom. "It's just us." He said and I scoff. Yeah sure. I walked to his closet once he was in the bathroom but a shocking pain spread through my lower abdominal that I almost fell face flat.

"Ow!" I whispered yelled and just walk it off. I went in his closet and gasped at the space. I could fit my cloth in here. "I need this.." I looked at the whole rack full of hoodies. "NO WAY!" I squealed and run to them. They were expensive and amazing looking.

I get some sweatpants of his. They were long so I had I roll it up and it was still long. Great. I walked out the closet and waited for him. He's taking a shower but I have to pee so fricken bad.

——-

I made my way down the stairs while holding the sweats in my hand so I don't fall on the long ends of the pants. A scream left my mouth when I slipped but a hand wrapped around me and carried me like a child down the stairs.

"I told you to fucking wear the shorts." I ignored him and just let him be. I'll let that one side. Once we arrived in the kitchen he placed ontop of the counter and was moving around grabbing things for breakfast.

I smiled while watching him. My feet kicked back and forth as I stared at him. He's husband material. I hope nothing can keep us apart.

"You can cook?" He turned to as he grabbed eggs. He smiled and came to me. "Yes I can cook." It's funny because I didn't even think I ever met a man that could cook. Ayaan is too narcissistic. It would be a dream to have him as my husband, making everyone jealous. I sound mean right now. I'm just dreaming.

He leans down and placed a longing kiss on my lips. I kiss him back and he deepens the kiss by pushing my body closer to him. "You guys aren't done yet!??" A gasp escaped from me and I pull away.

I turned to Dora behind us. "Oh shoot." I said and he didn't pull away but I pushed him. "Dora.." I said shocked and she shook her head. "So you weren't going to tell me? And I hope you know how loud you guys are. I think you broke your bed Angelo."

My face was bright red. "Shut up." Angel said and went back to cooking. Dora climbed next to me on the counter and wiggled her eyebrows. "I knew you two had a thing for each other." She smirked and kept giving me looks.

"I was going to tell you.." she raised an eyebrow and damn does she and her brother look alike. "Yeah sure. I get it. I was replaced." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I wonder why."

She gasped and I smirked at her. Then we both just started talking about other things. By other things I mean me and Anglo. She wanted to know everything.