Chapter 43 - Guilty Kiss

Xaliana pov -

"Come on!" I yelled and run up in the playground as the sun began to set slowly. There were no children here so it was just us two at this playground.

I stopped when I didn't see him behind me. Where did he go? I turned around again and met face to face with him. I screamed and began to go down the slide. I quickly made a run for it.

Just as I was going to reach up the steps of the other side of the playground my foot took a wrong step and it twisted. I ended up screaming and falling down. "AH!" I groan on the ground and held my very hurting ankle.

I looked up and see Angel running to me. He kneeled down to my level on the ground and looked at me as I held my hurt ankle.

"It hurts angel." Tears poured down my cheek and a sob escaped my mouth. It hurts so fricken bad. He looked at my face and I was too busy crying to realize his face.

His warm hands wrapped around my ankle and took a look at it. I held on his sleeve from the pain.

"It hurt!"

Call me a baby but it hurts so fricken bad. I'm already injured enough. I felt his warm large hands cup my face and I opened my eyes and stared at him with my wet eyes.

"You shouldn't have ran." His expression was angry. A pout formed on my face and I looked away from him. He sighed and brought my face to face him.

"I'm here. It's going to be ok." I nod at his reassurance and held his arm tighter. "Can I carry you fresa?"

I don't want to do this. I hate this feeling. I'm getting this anxiety feeling. What if I'm a little heavy? I gained a little bit of weight. I checked myself and I'm now 120. He's going to think I'm heavy.

"It's o-ok.." I said and started to get myself up but I failed miserably and he immediately caught me and instead of saying anything he stood up with me in his arms.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he made his way out the park. I think I rolled my ankle and didn't do any severe or any damage to it thankfully. I'm saying that because as time passed I could finally feel my ankle and felt it feel better.

I didn't say anything because I liked the ride.

I laid my head on him. "You can put me down now." He didn't put me down and kept walking. It's been 30 minutes I'd say. There was silence in the air still. I'm alright, I shouldn't be letting him carry me.

"Stop. Put me down." I wiggle out of his hold and thankfully he didn't resist and put me down on my feet gently as if I was a baby. I'm not a baby.

I rolled my ankle side to side and felt it better now. I'm alright. Phew.

"You didn't...break my arm." I whispered guilty. I'm full of guilt. I'm fully aware that my entire life is nothing but guilt and shame. But somehow around him I forget who Ayaan even is. I forget I even met Khalil. I forget my family sold me to Ayaan.

I forget I have a live tracking bomb in my left thighs that Ayaan controls and can turn it on any time I runaway or piss him off.

I stepped closer to him with my head down. "You never did. I'm sorry I ever blamed you. I had an accident and it was wrong for me to blame you.."

🍓🚬🍓🚬🍓🚬🍓

D'Angelos pov-

I felt so fucking guilty whenever I looked at her broken arm and would only think that I caused it. I couldn't sleep knowing her being hurt caused me this much emotions.

I really never cared if it was someone else but with her? It would fucking drive me inside. I felt angry knowing she lied to me about this. She made me feel like it was me and my bitch ass felt guilty. She played with an emotion I didn't even know I had.