Chapter 39 - The pArty

Don't be like this kid. :) @za3nabtge3rd

 :) @za3nabtge3rd

She's prolly a 10 year old kid trying to be something 😂

Xalianas pov -

"What happened? Did he shoot you?" I looked at her and she gasped. "Oh my, your cheeks are glowing red, are you okay?" I touched my burning cheeks and looked down ashamed but feeling very fuzzy.

"I'm okay, what the heck happened to you." I changed the subject to her and she needs to explain what the heck happened to her for a good 20 minutes.

"I fell asleep until I heard a shot." She really fell asleep in that time. I can't believe this girl. "Wow, that's low." I give her a rotten look and she gasped and did a fake faint.

She was walking me home. What a dear. I clung onto her arm and we both swayed and walk to my house. She's so comfy. "Do you think Enzo is great."

I paused for a second but spoke, "yeah, he's nice. But I just think he needs to understand we can't rush into marriage like that. I won't let it happen." I heard a giggle escape her lips.

"He's literally the best bodyguard." I chuckle. After awhile of walking and talking we arrived at my place. A long sigh escaped my lips. I didn't want to go inside.

"Thanks for dropping me off. How will you get home alone?" I'm grateful she dropped me off but how will she get home safely too? She takes her phone out and wink. "Enzo is picking me up. He wants to take me to 'watch the stars' whatever that means."

I scrunched my nose and did my barfing face. "You know damn well." She laughed at my response and I turned around to head inside. I'm freezing. I bid her goodbye and closed the door behind me. Her ride was already here.

"Where were you." I cringed at his rusty voice. I turned to him and see he's in his pjs as if he came home earlier bad took a fat nap. I want a fat nap. It's afternoon. I really spend my entire morning with them.

"I had errands to run." I didn't let him speak further because I walked past him but his hand grasped my still hurt wrist and pulled me into his embrace.