Chapter 38- Winked!!

Updates are hard because I have a life?!
———-

Xalianas pov -

"Are you a trouble everywhere Fresa? Should I shoot you?"

I felt the peek of the gun against my belly. Oh my Allah. No no. I can feel the color from my body drain. I have the chance to speak. This is all Dora's fault. But I still love that girl. Is she still alive?? Oh my-

"No no" I said whining and closed my eyes with my hands. I'm deathly scared right now. This man can literally shoot me if he wants. Why would he care.

His body behind me moved a step more closer so he was really behind me. I can feel the warmth behind me from him and it's so great because I'm so cold.

"Please don't shoot." I opened my eyes and stare at the dark distance as I say that. Once again he leaned down towards me a little to hear what I said. Im not that short..

"Why not."

Think of an excuse! I bit on the inside of my cheek thinking of a great excuse so he didn't blow my guts out. What do I even say!? I'm going to cry out of frustration because I'm overthinking this. It could be anything.

At least if he shoots me then I won't have to face Kai and commit a sin by being his fake date. "I'm pregnant" I blurred out that without thinking about it.

I'm so dumb. This is so dumb. I'm going to be shot. And my imaginary baby. I placed my free hand on my belly. "If you were to have a child, would you kill it? And your wife?!!" I'm not saying I'm his wife and it's his child. I'm just showing him a image for a fact.

He placed his gun a little away from my stomach. Is he buying it? I really hope he is. Why is he quiet. I want to turn around to face him but I'm scared he'll be triggered and blow my guts out.

"Maybe." I gasped at his answer. His voice was low but it sounded as if he was teasing me. He's definitely kidding. Ain't no way he's actually going to kill a mom and her to-be child.

"Please don't kill my child." I let out a fake cry. Before I could get through with my stupid plan he pointed the gun at my stomach again. "You're not pregnant Fresa."

Oh god. "Y-yes I am. Feel her." I grabbed his hand that's already on my stomach with his gun and sneakily took the gun so he could rub my belly but I would already have his gun.

I giggled evilly and pointed the gun at him "I got you!" He stared at me amused and still took a step forward. Wow this is heavy. How does he even— oh right! I need to pay attention. "You think I'm pregnant?? you fell for it." His face was still calm.

"I know."

I scoff and slightly faced the gun down. "What does that mean?" He lightly shrugged and played a sly smile on his lips.

"You're really mean, you would kill your own baby." He stepped forward after i said that and I moved backwards. "So you are pregnant?" I nodded at his question.

"And it's my child?"

is he okay? Why would it be his child. But He wouldn't kill me if I said yes. "Yes" he stepped forward once again after my answer and I stepped backwards. Just my luck! I bumped into the back counter island. That's amazing honestly.

"I don't remember getting in bed with you." I bit on my lips at that. Oh my, he's right. This is a dirty mess. I wouldn't do that ever! My eyes widen and I cover my mouth with my free hand.

"No! It's n-not like that—" before I can proceed talking his hand came on both sides of my body so basically trapping me against his warmth body.

"I think it's like that. You took advantage of me when I was sleeping. It's a girl? What should we name her." His sharp gaze never left my eyes, the he glanced down at my empty stomach and placed a hand on my belly—

Well he barely placed his hands on my belly. It was touching but so tightly I barely felt it. "No! I never took advantage of you. I was just kidding, I'm not pregnant!" A small smirk played his lips.

"Then I could continue to shoot you. Right?" I scrunched my eyebrows at him confused. What does he mean. I literally have it. I held tight onto the weapon.

"Too bad." I held the gun to my chest not aware of any consequences it could do. His eyes slightly darken and he leaned forward. "Alright enough, you're going to get hurt."

I shake my head and hugged it tightly. I'm not giving it up so soon. Before I could think a loud blast went off. A bloody scream left my mouth and I leaned towards any protection. My mind just processed what happened.

I shot something. Am I hurt? No I'm okay, I shot at the distance by accident when the gun was against my chest but pointed at the wall. The wall was chipped and had a bullet hole in it.

Ya Allah, I could have died just now. In just seconds he snatched it from my hand and snuck it hid back pocket. Or something I don't know, I'm still traumatized.

"What the fuck did I tell you?" His voice was very near. I stared at the wall with a bullet in it. I could have died. I could have shot myself. Suicide? Murder? I closed my eyes not staring at it anymore and just leaned my head against the pillow like thing.

Wait what is it? I looked up and see it's him. My hands and head is glued to his chest. A hand was wrapped around my waist a bit protectively. I pulled away immediately and began to say, 'Astaghfirullah'

"Oh my god!! MY POOR BABY!" We both heard Dora running down the stairs like a maniac. I quickly went a couple of feet away from him.

She ran to us, you can hear her feet from the distance. She got to us and hugged me immediately. "It was a prank! My idea! Why shoot her? Are you okay?" She looked around for any bullet holes.

"She's pre—"

"NO NO!" I yelled in defense and ran to him covering his mouth with my hand. I was on my tippy toes doing that. Then immediately I stepped back and give him a playful slap.

"Don't you dare." I mumble under to him. His little smile smirk never left. But soon it dissolved and he looked at his sister who's shocked.

"Huh? Did I miss something?"

"No, can we go..i don't want to die." I turned around to face him while I say that and he only smirked and—

Oh my Allah, he winked at me but then He turned away to go. Astaghfirullah

I say that but my body is giving me butterflies.

"I'm never ever doing this again." Dora apologized. I don't think I can face her or even come back here. I'm already traumatized.

———