Chapter 32- Deal

Xalianas pov -

"Get me that money or else we're both fucked"

I have to get that money. I can't really ask for more hours because I'm getting as much as they can give me. I would get another job but then I would need to work on time managements with my current job.

90k by the end of the week is impossible. I'm not a billionaire air to just grab the money and go. I don't even have 20 dollars on me right now. This is insane. Getting 90k from anyone would be too much.

I bet Dora doesn't even have that much in her bank account. She loves to spend her money so I don't think she has much right now. Her brother always gives her money but I guess he wants her to start getting a job and grow up..I love Dora but she's not trusty with money.

I don't have anyone in this word to ask 90k to. I hope Ayaan is also collecting money because I seriously can't why 90k in 3 days. I have to get 90k by Friday and it's Tuesday. Almost Wednesday already. I'm doomed.

I sat on my prayer mat cupping my hands for dua. I need this pain and suffering to stop but I don't want to go down by someone killing Me, someone doing something bad to me before I die. Ayaan is much in trouble but atleast he isn't a woman.

The men in that cruel group from my country, Afghanistan will do something disgusting since I'm a women. I'm Ayana's wife, I'm sure they are angry enough.

I continue to pray that they don't come. I can't do anything but wait in distress.

——

2 days past so quickly. When I want time to go fast it goes slow but when I want it to go slow it goes fast- makes sense? It's annoying.

I stand in front of the door that I know I'm going to regret coming to. I need the money desperately. My brain hurts from all the bad stuff that might happen if I ring this door bell.

I clench on to my long dress trying not to panic. My hands were sweaty and cold. I shouldn't be doing this. I should go back. But I need this. My fists clenched and raised to the door.

Softly I knocked with fear filling inside. I wanna go home. Funny how I don't know what home is. I want to find a home. Not just a structure to live in but somewhere I feel safe at. That's not with Ayaan at our house.

The door creaked open and my breath hitched as I stare at him. Kai. "Hi.." I whispered under my breath. Did he hear me? He looked confused as he stared up and down at me. But then his eyes sparked as in he remembered me.

"Oh hey beautiful." I smile awkwardly at his words. "I have to talk to you.." how do I tell him this without telling him but telling him enough to understand? I'm just jumbling up words at this point.

He smirked and Lainey against the door frame. He pushed the door open and gestured me to come in. I didn't want to but I don't what anyone else to hear me say this if there is anyone. I come inside steadily and he follows behind me.

Once the door shuts I turned around to him. The atmosphere felt stuffy, it smelled like weed, which I hate. That smell makes me wanna gag all the time. "Are you my 7:30 prostitute?" I gasped and shook my head.

What the heck. "No! No, I just came to talk." He raised an eyebrow. "You look familiar but still..who are you?" I bite my lip and clenched my fists. "I'm Xaliana..we met at a restaurant and where I work.." his smirk spread across his lips once again.

"yeah, miss me?" He stepped closer than he should and tried to touch my waist. I moved back and stood confidently. "No, can you make a deal." It's basically a deal. I ask for money and do something in return. Like buy him dinner or something.

"A deal? I better hear this." I bit my lips and wiped the sweat off my hand with my dress once again. "U-um I need 90k.." a smirk spread his lips still and he looked like he was thinking.

"90k? Honey that's a lot."

"I know but I need it..." I took a step closer to him and looked up at him with desperation. "I'm desperate.." he looked at my face and licked his lips. Once again his eyes look like he just saw a toy he likes.

"Desperate huh...what do I get in return?" He stepped closer and the uncomfortable air started becoming suffocating to this point. "D-dinner..?" A laugh left his lips and he shook his head.

"I give you 90k and all I get is a dinner? No fucking way." I hate this already. "Find what do you want." I really hope he doesn't say something bad.

"Much better..you have to do whatever I command..from now I on I tell you what to do." My breathing was unsettling. "Huh for h-how long?" He smirked as he stepped closer. "Till I say it is."

"If you don't do what I say after I give you 90k I will...let's just keep that a mystery." He chuckled darkly. I'm not stupid enough to do that. It won't be for that long. It will take me some months to pay the 90k back but I have to do it. I breathed in and nodded.

"Deal.."

"Deal then beautiful."

———-