Chapter 56 - Enchanted Waterfall

Xalianas pov -

I looked at Ivory in front of me who was cuddled up to Dora while I sat across from the couch tired and keep yawning. I'm so tried but they want to stay up all night. So far it's just me, Ivory, Dora and Fiona who's getting snacks.

"I found these snacks hidden." Fiona showed up and plopped the bag full of snacks me and Angel bought that one night. I bit my lips to not say anything. "That's my brothers." Dora said grabbing a bag of M&Ms. Phew, please don't eat our snacks.

"Too bad" Fiona opened the bag of chips and I sighed. It's not like he's coming back so whatever. "I'm not that hungry." I spoke and I feel my voice getting weaker and weaker. I feel so sick it's unreal. Will he ever come back?

"Why? You okay?" Dora whispered to me looking so worried. "She's fine, let's dig in." Before I could even speak Ivory cuts me off and began to eat her cheese sandwich. I get up and head to the kitchen to get out of the smell. I don't know why but I'm getting sick so much from every food.

"Are you okay? I'm very worried about you." I chugged water and placed the bottle down. "I'm great." I gave her soft smile and she looked worried all over again. She placed a hand on my arm. "Whats wrong? You look so different but I can't place my finger on it." I have her huge smile and reassure her.

"Im fine."

"Guys!" Fiona runs into the kitchen with a surprised face. "What?" We both looked at her concerned and confused. She gave us a a worried look. "Your brother is home." She whispered yelled to Dora— wait what?

My heart rate picked up and I don't know if I'm going to die or I'm just excited. I practically run out the huge kitchen just to stop midway in the living room as I see him come inside.

But he wasn't alone.

A lady behind him with shades and a face mask entered while he held all her luggage. My curios eyes watched as he showed her the way to the stairs. I don't know if I'm going to be sick again from them or my—

"You're my amazing man." I hear the woman chuckle and held his arm clinging to him like he's hers. The hell is wrong with that lady? Why isn't he saying anything!? Why is she here? Where were you Angel. I wanted to run to him but two things stopped me, one: the girls are around me who are still shocked to see him. Two: he's with another woman

I can her giggles as she held onto him while he made his way up. I clenched onto my heart with my hand and squeezed my chest. I just want to have a heart attack and end it here. The worst part was he didn't even acknowledge my presence. That's what hurt me the most, it's as if I was a ghost.

He did glance at Dora and gave her a head nod but didn't even look at me through the corner of his eye. What did I do? "I-I have to go." My voice came out broken and dainty. I'm so close to having a panic attack that I can't think straight. Night or day right now, I have to go.

The more I stay the more I think about what they're doing together alone.

I have your god damn baby! Did he get her pregnant too?

I need to leave. Anywhere but here. And here I can feeling so sick everyday, craving his touch and presence but he was with another woman? I'm sure he must have an explanation to why another girl was clinging onto his arm while they walked to his room with her luggage.

It better be a good one.

Too bad I'm not here to listen to it. "Xali!" Dora yelled as I grabbed my stuff harshly and walked out the place not caring if it's midnight. "Please don't go!" Dora ran to me all the way down the hall to the elevator. "Let's talk—" before she can even speak the door was starting to close and I wish I could talk but I couldn't.