Chapter 34 - Aw ig?

D'Angelos pov -

I threw my watch, phone and wallet on the nightstand messily. I threw myself on the bed before throwing my shirt off and let my body try to relax on the bed.

Shit went down today, the gang kidnapped his daughter so his wife could crawl back to him. I don't get relationships. The actual fuck do you like the person that cheated on you. I'm just glad I don't have to ever deal with the 'butterfly effect.'

His daughter was 13 so she was well aware what's going on but her father didn't feel any remorse. I was just disguised as a bodyguard for now so I could only watch. Didn't feel a thing. It's all the same, people suffer, they die and I watch. It's so familiar at this point, the age doesn't matter.

It's as if The tears aren't even there.

I groan and placed a hand on my face. I close my eyes and go to sleep. I'm practically sleep deprived. Just as I was finally relaxed I heard my phone ring.

"Son of a bitch." I groaned and get up getting my phone. I pick the call up with a burning passion to kill this bitch. "Why the fuck are you calling me? You know I hate you all."

"Ouch, I just want to let you know there's a party coming up soon, I'll let you know when it's near but it's hosted by the Los Sangre. We need to be there. The vipers might attend. It's only for two hours for us."

I groan and rubbed my face with my hands. "Fine. Send the info and I'll get permission to go by the team." I then cut the call and began to copy the message he sent me and I deliver it the team at headquarters. They have to approve for the next move.

I felt like my sleep had gone away. The l dickhead had to wake me up for this. I clicked instagram and just scrolled through. My insta doesn't say anything about my job, it's top secret for a reason. One word out and it could cost the persons life and I could get suspended.

I'd kill, if anyone ever suspected me as what I do. Isadora knows, but not all of it. There's only so little she could know. My thoughts were cut off when the screen shows someone had dm me. My face dropped to a confused expression unknowingly.

I clicked on the unknown message. It was a photo though. I clicked on the photo out of curiosity. My jaw clenched immediately once I saw the photo.

"Fresa?" My voice came out a little rougher due to no sleep

"Fresa?" My voice came out a little rougher due to no sleep. I start to read the words on the top of her photo. Fuck. I felt my hands grip on my phone like never before. My eyes darken at each word she wrote.

🍓🚬🍓🚬🍓🚬

Xalianas pov-

Panic? That would be an understatement. I can't even feel my legs. I'm feeling way too numb and weak right now. It's all fear. What the heck did I do!!

Why the hell do I have to be so stupid. I want to delete the message but he saw it! He fricken saw the message before I could delete it! I wanna scream right now.