Chapter 51 - Princess

Where are yall from? Just curious. I love seeing The diversity!! Love you!!

Xalianas pov -

I can't feel my legs. They were wobbly and jelly. I felt so excited. I've never felt so excited before. I don't think it's normal that my core is pulsing. Too soon?

"I'll make sure you forget that husband." I whimpered at his words and turned around but he resisted and pulled me back on my place; I'm facing forward again and he's behind me holding me firmly. "Who said you can turn around doll?"

"So you forgive me?" I said breathily still thinking about myself. A deep chuckle came from his chest. His laugh lowkey scares me. I don't know if I should feel or if I should be scared. He sounds like a psychopath when he laughs at tense situations.

"Forgive you? That story doesn't even make sense sweetheart." I gasped at his words and fumed with anger all over again. The feeling of heat left and filled with anger. "I'm not lying" I said sternly but he laughed. "You lied so much, how do I believe you?" I bit my lips and looked around. He's right.

"I promise I'm not lying, my husband-" his grip tightened at husband and he groaned. "Ayaan..he owed 90k. I asked Kai because—" he cuts me off once again.

But this time he held my jaw and lifted my face up to meet his eyes while I had my head tilted backwards. "You asked that son of a bitch Kai and not Isadora?" He let go of me and I faced front again with my head in its before position again.

"No because you told Isadora you wouldn't give her more money and I didn't want to ask after that.." I tilted my head down and stared at his other veiny hand firmly grasping my hip.

He turned me around instantly and I'm now finally face to face with him. He pulled me ever closer to his face to the point I'm on my very tippy toes so he bends down to my level. I can see his jaw clench in anger. "From now on, your money problems are my problems. You will tell me." He commands and I hit my lips.

"Understood." He repeats and I'm still in a very intense state. "I understand." I said breathily and he unclenched his jaw.

"Good girl." Every time he says that, it makes my body curl in emotions I shouldn't be talking about. It's giving me a very shameful yet exciting feeling. Alluring almost.

"Did he touch you." He stared down at my lips and back at my eyes. I looked away from the intense staring. "Look at me and tell me." He grabbed my chin again and I stared at him. "Only my hand and waist. But he then stopped."

His face once again switched to a darker expression. I started to get nervous, i stared down at my hands and pinched my thigh as a punishment for me.

"From now on.." he pulled my face once again up to meet his and leaned down to me. "Only I can touch you. If anyone else dares to touch my girl.." I looked at him focused and ready for his next words but..

A scream left my mouth and I jumped in his arms as a gun shot was ringing in my ears.

He just shot something random instead. I can still hear a ringing noise in my ears. I looked up at him with a frighten expression. "Understood?" My hearing came back slowly and I looked to the side where he shot. There was a bullet in the bench and looked like some wood pieces would fall.

My breathing was loud and clear. I lifted my hands and made it land on his chest. I was shaking violently. He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer. "Understood." He repeated dominantly.

"Yes.." I looked at him with tears spreading my eye sight. His expression soften and with a gentle touch..he rubbed my cheek. "What's wrong sweetheart? You thought I'd go easy on you?" He laughed once again at my innocence.