Chapter 53 - Squirter

Xalianas pov -

I can't do this. I can't give my body away to that monster. He's just getting worse and worse day by day. I need to figure out a better way to get him out of my life alive. I hate to manipulate Angel into this situation but it leaves me no other choice.

I went inside the 7 11 with my head down. Just as I walked past the cashier I hear the cashier talk. "Back you brat?" I stopped in my tracks hearing my old worker I used to work with. A jerk. "Why? Miss me?" I then walked away into the snack isle.

I looked through the isle and grabbed a bunch of shit. Once I got enough to be broke I go to check out the things. I stood in line waiting for the lady in front of me to hurry.  Then I felt a presence behind me. I sighed and watched as the women tried to pick a fight with the cashier. When she leaves I placed my snacks on the counter and sighed at him.

He was checking everything out and I stood there bored. "A girl like you shouldn't be out so much." What is this stupid thing on about. It's literally midday. "A guy like you shouldn't be working with an empty brain." I gave him my best smile and he clenched his jaw.

"Does your daddy know you talk like a whore?" My jaw dropped to the floor at his words. "My daddy likes whores. Now hurry up." He rung up the last thing and he smirked. "You got a man yet?" This man can't shut up.

I ignored him and put my card into the machine. After a couple of seconds I waited for the card to be approved. Imma block out his card. Let's see how he likes it. A frown formed on my face as I see the card decline over and over again.

I know a line is forming behind me but who cares. I felt the person behind me move closer to me making me move away from the unknown person behind me. "It's declined. My girl." I cringed at his words. His girl? Please no.

"A pack of Marlboro light." That voice. My body was frozen and I felt him behind me reach over to me. A black credit card was tapped on the pay machine screen making me take mine out in surprise. I looked behind me with a frowny face. "Yeah, she got a man." His voice was filled with venom as he stared at the old man on the register who looked pale.

"Sorry man..I didn't k-know." He passed the cigarette to him and I stared as he took the pack of cigarettes shoving it in his pockets of the hoodie he's wearing. I want it.

He takes my stuff that's in three bags filled to the brim. I stared at him blank. He grabbed my waist and pushed me softly aside. "Come on there's people behind us." Just then I realize I'm just standing there causing a whole line.

We walked to the door and he held the door open for me with force behind me. I walked out the door and he followed. Once we were out I turned to him. "Thank—" I stopped in my words when he took out the box of cigarettes taking one out. I take it out of his hand immediately.

Instead I gave him a lollipop from my bag. He looked at me confused. "Stop smoking..please." I gave him my best puppy eyes and he sighed looking at me. He opened the lollipop and put it in his mouth. "Alright." He grumbled and waked ahead of me. "Thank you, but you don't have to buy that." My face was flushed.

I know damn well I liked that he bought it for me. "Like I said doll, anything mine is yours." I bit on my lips and looked at him with a desire spreading my body. "So you'll let me ride your car?" He looked at me and back at his car that's parked.

"Pleaseee!" I beg and hold his bicep. I pout at him and he sighed. "Fine.." a huge smile spread my lips and I jog to the drivers seat. I've never drove before but it doesn't mean I can't start now. In a sports car...

After he puts my stuff at the back of the seat he gets in the passenger seat and watched me struggle to turn this thing on. Why is the key hole different? He sighed and reached over turning it on. "Ohhh!!" I'm so dumb.