Chapter 59 - The Stars

Xaliana pov -

"Pwease mama." She sobbed and clung onto me like a koala. I groan and make my way to the kitchen. I gave her a glare and she stopped crying. "Time out now." I grabbed her hand and tried to drag her to the corner. She sat down crossing her arms. I sighed and put my purse down.

Angelo should be coming back from work now. We bought a house and it's going good. I miss him. I stare at my child infornt of me. This is bad. I felt a hand wrap around my waist making me gasped. I looked up and see him. Finally

"What's going on?" He whispered lovingly into my ear and I sighed. "Because of you she hit a kid at the park." I watched as our three year old daughter ran to her father who lovingly picked her up swinging her.

"Princess? You hit someone?" He said and she shifted. "Westle" I shake my head at her response. Her and her father tend to do fake wrestle matches. She's been doing it at the park.

"My love, shh mama will get mad. Remember that's our thing?" She nodded and placed her hand on her mouth. "Sowy." He smiled and pecked her. "Let's not hit our children unless they hit you first." I scoff at his response.

"Okii." I marched my way to the kitchen and get started on dinner. I can't deal with them anymore. "Come on sweetheart." He let her play while he comes to me hugging me from the back. "Don't.." I said whispering and he laughed kissing my neck.

His other hand traveled to my stomach and he rubbed it. "I want another child." My movements stopped and I stayed still. I looked flabbergasted. I slowly turn around and meet his eyes. "How many children do you want?" I teased and he smirked.

"Let me show you." He picked me up and dropped me on his shoulders. "Stop! Shes literally right there." I whispered yelled at him while our daughter stared at us smiling like this is cartoons. This is definitely not cartoons.

He groaned and placed me down. "Fucking great."

———-

I think we broke the bed

Just as he did one more thrust I heard the bed make a very breaking sound. Oh shit. I tried to speed but he didn't let me. I had my hands tied onto the bed frame while he devoured me. Even though the bed broke he went faster.

My moans filled the air like no tomorrow. He untied my hands and I immediately grasped them on his hair. I felt him hit my core making my legs curl up and my eyes shooting back to the stars.

He was panting and I was a whimpering mess. We did any position possible. I curled up into his arms and he pecked my head. "I love you so fucking much." I was too tired to even speak but managed to let out a love you.

"You know my sister and Blake are coming over right in the morning." I groan and shake my head. "They'll understand." Isn't my hubby a little crazy?

"That we fucked?" Very crazy

"Just shhh."

"Alright Fresa."

———-