Chapter 1   

"I'm Really Not the Child of Destiny (Through the Book)" Author: Zhu Gong [Complete]

  Copywriter:

  Gu Yue traveled through a book about cultivating immortals, where Bai Yueguang, who was amazingly talented and beautiful in the early stage, but the protagonist was loved and could not be loved, but... Lost to the halo of luck of the protagonist's attack, but was targeted in various ways, and finally became the villain of the devil.

  Gu Yue intends to keep a low profile from now on, trying to be as mediocre as possible.

  However, every time he breaks through the realm, there will be visions of heaven and earth, and auspiciousness comes naturally.

  Every time he experience it, there will be a magic weapon to recognize the master, and the god's favor will come to the world.

  Everyone in the cultivation world has gone crazy, and they all show that Senior Brother Zong Gu Yue is the son of luck, and he will definitely become an immortal in the future.

  As for the protagonist Gong, how can he compete for glory compared to the big brother who is like a firefly in the sun and the moon?

  *

  Gu Yue hugged his own god pet in a daze, until one day, he found the mastermind behind the scenes, he couldn't help pinching his fluffy paws and asked: Why?

  The fluffy Tiandao had nowhere to hide from the man's oppressive breath, his ears turned red suddenly, and he lightly "chirped" on his face.

  *

  The protagonist hates the injustice.

  He obviously has a natural path, but the world of cultivation has given birth to such a Gu Yue who astonished the world!

  Tiandao chuckled when he heard this: One is the grace that fell unintentionally, and the other is the joy that he loves in his heart. How can it be the same?

***

      North of Zhongzhou and south of Shifangguan, there are continuous mountains and ridges.   

      One of the mountains is called Cangwu Mountain, and it is also the place where the first-level cultivation sect and the Ming Sect are located.   

       There are nine peaks in Cangwu Mountain, and the ninth peak is Wenjian Peak, which is famous for its steep horses and unique scenery.   Whenever the sun rises in the east, purple energy comes from the highest point of the main peak of Wenjian Peak, and the disciples who practice swordsmanship sharpen their swordsmanship on Wenjian Peak.

  Over time, natural sword stones are formed on the cliffs of the peak, leaving countless sword auras, accompanied by the sound of gold and stones, which can be heard endlessly.

  Suddenly, the entire huge Wenjian Peak fell into silence. Those unparalleled sword energy seemed to be affected by something. They actually lost the intention to kill and began to tremble.

  Before the disciples of Wenjian Peak could recover, they saw an extremely majestic sword intent rising from the ground, soaring straight into the sky, and then pressing in all directions like an overwhelming mountain.